Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best riasquad Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best riasquad Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about issei and rias marriage, ria sharma, 7 meme rias pengantin, ria test, ria sen,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Hemalatha G

Assembling and disassembling have took shelter in our sleeves. They're cringing to us, humans. Furtively, I tried nudging 'em. A question struck my knees. Weak ones. Is it the other way around? Are humans used to rebuilding? Like, destructing and them constructing it brick by brick. Maybe. Maybe not. I can divert a thousand lights over it -- that I'm one such mortal. I comb my hair and stand erect to find home in voids and soul in silences, even while being an owner of everything I'm running #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #CnC16 #riasquad

read more
Assembling and disassembling have took shelter in our sleeves. They're cringing to us, humans. Furtively, I tried nudging 'em. A question struck my knees. Weak ones. 
Is it the other way around? Are humans used to rebuilding? Like, destructing and them constructing it brick by brick. Maybe. Maybe not. 

I can divert a thousand lights over it -- that I'm one such mortal. I comb my hair and stand erect to find home in voids and soul in silences, even while being an owner of everything I'm running behind. Well, let me put it this way -- I've obscured everything. Even from my senses. That's why 'I' marshal puzzles before dismantling them.  Assembling and disassembling have took shelter in our sleeves. They're cringing to us, humans. Furtively, I tried nudging 'em. A question struck my knees. Weak ones. 
Is it the other way around? Are humans used to rebuilding? Like, destructing and them constructing it brick by brick. Maybe. Maybe not. 

I can divert a thousand lights over it -- that I'm one such mortal. I comb my hair and stand erect to find home in voids and soul in silences, even while being an owner of everything I'm running

Hemalatha G

#limits love #yqbaba #yqquotes #ria_migs #Strings #YourQuoteAndMine #riasquad Collaborating with Paloma 💛! (Sorry, if I've spoiled it 😫)

read more
if i let myself pull the strings of 'our' love,
less harder than before, it's because

#limits #love #yqbaba #yqquotes #ria_migs #strings
#YourQuoteAndMine #riasquad
Collaborating with Paloma 💛! 
(Sorry, if I've spoiled it 😫)

Hemalatha G

#foryou #riasquad 😎 (Collaborated just to use this tag. Ah, that pleasure!) love #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Paloma ❤️!

read more
For you,
I'll knit
the 
stars
and
clothe you
with the
constellation
of our
desires. #foryou

#riasquad 😎 (Collaborated just to use this tag. Ah, that pleasure!)

#love #yqbaba
#collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Paloma ❤️!

Sanjana Kumar

Secret song. Would you think of me when the light of the morning refuses to enter your room? Would you smell the rays of orange afternoons when they fall on your empty arms? Would there be room in your heart for a grief that found relief in my absence? Would you be at peace, love? #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #thecoldair #freedompoet #riasquad

read more
Would there be room in your heart
for a grief that found relief in my absence?
Would you be at peace, love?
I wish you no pain when I depart.

Yet, I am selfish in ways I can't 
fathom or express. 
Needy in ways the Jacobin cuckoo quenches its thirst with the downpour.

//caption// Secret song. 

Would you think of me when the light
of the morning refuses to enter your room?
Would you smell the rays of orange afternoons when they fall on your empty arms?
Would there be room in your heart
for a grief that found relief in my absence?
Would you be at peace, love?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification