Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ayushsharma Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ayushsharma Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ayush kumar please pickup the phone, ayu and pihu show app, ayu ting ting and shaheer sheikh, shaheer sheikh and ayu ting ting, ayu ting ting and shaheer,

• 3 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ayush Sharma

Attitude shayari #Attitude #Shayari #nolove #ayushsharma

read more

Ayush Sharma

Ayush Sharma

Ayush Sharma

Should I be saying,"Hey! Long time no see" or maybe "Hey! Short time left with me" (Wait did I try rhyming it, mah God!! And Why's there so many exclamations!) #yqbaba #ayushsharma #lifequotes #friendsforever

read more
Weird! I dream of sitting on my deathbed; people who had drifted away, come to see me getting "ghosted" forever, and I dunno how to greet... Should I be saying,"Hey! Long time no see" or maybe "Hey! Short time left with me" 

(Wait did I try rhyming it, mah God!!
And Why's there so many exclamations!)

#yqbaba #ayushsharma #lifequotes #friendsforever

Ayush Sharma

I have been just checking on fillers to talk about complications of life and relations with all but that seems never ending. Maybe looking for some love might help me in getting back on the track. Am I the only one having a shitty summer? 🥲 #yqbaba #ayushsharma

read more
I dream of that bird which would bring me the tales of love, it seems evanescing in the reality. I have been just checking on fillers to talk about complications of life and relations with all but that seems never ending. Maybe looking for some love might help me in getting back on the track.

Am I the only one having a shitty summer? 🥲

#yqbaba #ayushsharma

Ayush Sharma

I wonder why do I have to get jealousy of certain people getting attention, am I too bad to stalk people up XD I seriously need "dil ki safai", maybe should try to leave less space for people :/ #yqbaba #ayushsharma #lifequotes

read more
I tried to broom off the dust on my heart, but maybe it remained unwatched for too long... I wonder why do I have to get jealousy of certain people getting attention, am I too bad to stalk people up XD

I seriously need "dil ki safai", maybe should try to leave less space for people :/
#yqbaba #ayushsharma #lifequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification