Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stealingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stealingstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about insistence from friends to steal money, stealing is bad.gif, i will steal you, stealing my heart quotes, stealing hearts quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Hari Varma

THE THIEF We have heard of many types of thieves. Petty thieves, big thieves, robbers, Shop lifters, book stealers or even pickpockets. All of them steal something or the other from someone or the other. But there is another kind of thief who steals something much more important to others' lives. Our hero is such a person. Mr. Jagdeesh (he calls himself Jagga) works in a very successful Software Development Company. He gets a salary raise regularly without fail after every appraisal. He has a #Appraisal #ShortStory #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #itcompany #yostowrimo #stealingstory #toughboss

read more
THE THIEF - A SHORT STORY

We have heard of many types of thieves. Petty thieves, big thieves, robbers, Shop lifters, book stealers or even pickpockets. All of them steal something or the other from someone or the other. But there is another kind of thief who steals something much more important to others' lives. Our hero is such a person.

(Read more in Caption)
HV1 THE THIEF

We have heard of many types of thieves. Petty thieves, big thieves, robbers, Shop lifters, book stealers or even pickpockets. All of them steal something or the other from someone or the other. But there is another kind of thief who steals something much more important to others' lives. Our hero is such a person. 

Mr. Jagdeesh (he calls himself Jagga) works in a very successful Software Development Company. He gets a salary raise regularly without fail after every appraisal. He has a

Anuj Jain

Stealing story Books are the storehouse of knowledge. I was always enamoured of books, be it of any type. My father's shop was situated in a busy market and there was a book shop a few shops down the lane. I must have been a kid of 10 then, and coming to shop was fun as then my favourite milk pudding was always ensured. This book shop had a stack of books piled outside the shop and i while passing through it picked up one curiously and simply walked off to my shop. #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #stealingstory

read more
Stealing story

Books are the storehouse of knowledge.
I was always enamoured of books, be it of any type.
My father's shop was situated in a busy market and there was a book shop a few shops down the lane.
I must have been a kid of 10 then, 
and coming to shop was fun as then my favourite milk pudding was always ensured.
This book shop had a stack of books piled outside the shop and i while passing through it picked up one curiously and simply walked off to my shop.
Father asked me from where did i get the book, knowing well that i had stolen it, i fibbed that a person was distributing it .
My father simply asked an employee to accompany me and return the book to the shop.
That was it, he never scolded me or said anything, but this act itself was so humiliating that since then day i have never stolen a thing. (Hearts don't count ).  Stealing story

Books are the storehouse of knowledge.
I was always enamoured of books, be it of any type.
My father's shop was situated in a busy market and there was a book shop a few shops down the lane.
I must have been a kid of 10 then, 
and coming to shop was fun as then my favourite milk pudding was always ensured.
This book shop had a stack of books piled outside the shop and i while passing through it picked up one curiously and simply walked off to my shop.

Akthari Begum

Stealing story
Once upon a time
Some school friends
Plan to take mangoes
In garden ,return  to 
School,then suddenly 
Gardener come and
See this silently ,he 
Sees that friends stole
The mangoes and go,at the.time 
Gardener said come i know 
You stolen mangoes,and said 
That same ,i am stolen mangoes
So,i provide with you and share
 with all of You and eat happily.
  #stealingstory#NaStoWriMo

Anand Nagada

That first game has made many friends between them, though they were already knowing each other. 

I also got the opportunity to interact with many of them and pullout new friends.

Indira, who was now a good friend of mine,
 Finally today reveals me one thing she was waiting to say...

Anand, you know what after long time I smiled when you I played the first game hosted by you because, 

"YOU STOLE MY SORROW AND BROUGHT BACK THE SMILE ON MY FACE"

#yostowrimo  #stealingstory  #yqbaba #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  150/366

Anand Nagda

That first game has made many friends between them, though they were already knowing each other. 

I also got the opportunity to interact with many of them and pullout new friends.

Indira, who was now a good friend of mine,
 Finally today reveals me one thing she was waiting to say...

Anand, you know what after long time I smiled when you I played the first game hosted by you because, 

"YOU STOLE MY SORROW AND BROUGHT BACK THE SMILE ON MY FACE"

#yostowrimo  #stealingstory  #yqbaba #366days366quotes  #writingresolution  150/366

Nidhi Adhyaru

That day was special  for Angel. Because that day was make many changes in her life. Some one came her life and stole  her sorrow, sadness, her deep thinking  and give her new life with lots of happiness and fabulous  smile to her face. #stealingstory #yqwripomo #shortstory #yqbaba #yqstory

Ar. Smitha

The stealing story

He is a famous guy on yourquote app. His writings are very heart touching and his philosophy of life is very interesting. He is a simple guy with many beautiful stories hidden in his potli like Ali baba. 
The surprising fact is that whenever I thinks about a phrase and some words, I really wonder how he comes up with the same thoughts and write it out before I could write. Like today I was having a conversation with my friend and I used the exact word "I am choosy" and he used it in his poem today. 
It was not the first time, earlier also it happened a few times. Seems like he steals my phrases, seems like he has hacked my mind.  #yostowrimo #stealingstory #stealing #writing #yqbaba #smithasunkara

Grishma Doshi

Stealing

Hey, why your friend is always worried?

Because she is a thief.

Ohh, really? What is she stealing?

Well, she steals what is hers.

Huh, What do you mean?

She steals her own peace by overthinking and self-doubts. 🖤🖤
#stealingstory #microfiction #life #selflove #yqbaba #grishmastories #yostowrimo #yostowrimo2020bygrishma

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification