Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqwripomo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqwripomo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

give me love
watch me give love... #give
#yqbaba
#yqwripomo

Snigdha Agrawal

Chit chat over Chai
turned into a riot
just because his
lineage was pinned 
down as chaiwala boy

#yqbaba #chai  #yqwripomo

Nidhi Adhyaru

That day was special  for Angel. Because that day was make many changes in her life. Some one came her life and stole  her sorrow, sadness, her deep thinking  and give her new life with lots of happiness and fabulous  smile to her face. #stealingstory #yqwripomo #shortstory #yqbaba #yqstory

lalitha sai

आज कुछ लिखने का मन ना कर राह 
कुछ करने का भी नहीं 
आज फिर से ये दिल उदास हो गया 
पता नहीं आज और अभी ही क्यों? 

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqwripomo #sadness_overloaded #pathanahikyoun

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Things around me taught toughest lessons of life
My old school plushie snoopy taught me that one day I will come in search of her when no one would be there to listen me, I would need her..
She sometimes lives alone, falls down, get ignored still I use to get her value everytime I'm in mess or stress..
So never lose hope the one who needs you will come in search of you now or then,but they will come..
Wait is hard but result is good..
Being ignored doesn't makes you worthless..it makes you strong to fight with more power in coming hardships.. #simplethingsinlife #simplethings #yqwriters #yqwritersclub #yqwripomo #yqwriterscommunity #dreamingvet

Sivaguru Jambulingam

#கண்ணாடி #yqwripomo #yqkanmani #yqtamil

read more
நீ பார்த்துவிட்டு 
சென்றதால்தானோ என்னவோ
என்னையும் 
அழகாக காட்டுகிறது 
நம் வீட்டு கண்ணாடி 😉😉 #கண்ணாடி #yqwripomo #yqkanmani #yqtamil

Durga Kannan

#yqbaba #yqwripomo how do you define "A beautiful mistake". Feel free to collab guys. Here I would invite Durga Kannan Jatin Kakkar Damini Aggarwal Priyam @ for this challenge.😊 #yourtaless #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shankli Vatsa hope you like it dear

read more
Falling in love with you 
My dear
Was a beautiful mistake
The newness of the experience
The feelings that were unexplainable
The love that was spilling over
The longing to meet you
The yearning to be with you
The frenzy and the craziness
The illogicality of it all
Was really so beautiful
The only mistake 
Loving someone who 
Didn't reciprocate
What a beautiful mistake  #yqbaba #yqwripomo how do you define "A beautiful mistake". Feel free to collab guys. Here I would invite Durga Kannan Jatin Kakkar Damini Aggarwal Priyam  @ for this challenge.😊   #yourtaless  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Shankli Vatsa hope you like it dear

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification