Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best takeaturn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best takeaturn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jab tak hai jaan songs, pregnancy me ulti kab tak hoti hai, jab tak mere dost salamat hai, qayamat se qayamat tak song, se gya tak,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Grishma Doshi

My walking guide 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ #walkalittle #Pause #reflect #moveahead #takeaturn #Journey #restart #grishmathoughts

read more
Walk little, if you like then walk a little more. If you enjoy then keep going on. When you get tired stop and take a rest. Maybe someday you want to go back or take a turn then pause to contemplate. If you choose to go ahead then rethink the strategy before the unpause. You can redefine your walking pace. You can choose the caravan or you can decide to walk alone as per your preference. It's your journey so go the way you want. And in case you take a turn or u-turn, to go to a new point or square one then also just remember to walk a little and if you like then walk a little more.  My walking guide 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
#walkalittle #pause #reflect #moveahead #takeaturn #journey #restart #grishmathoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification