Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best livingslowly Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best livingslowly Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lights to decorate living room, living the best life quotes, life is for living quotes, living in peace and harmony quotes, love liv shayri daunlod,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Grishma Doshi

Somedays I look forward to routine, doing what I have planned and nothing much but that much. And the day goes that way making me feel content. I believe I can keep looking forward to it most days and I want to do it, so I will.
Though at times on such days comes little surprise finding me holding the hand of the people I love and it makes me more than content. It makes me happy.
Like most days, I want to end such days also doing things I love. Like singing in my not-so-in-tune voice, reading a few pages of the novel that is accompanying me for many days, or talking with my sister until we start another fight. Hopefully not scrolling miles, numbing my brain. And last but not least, writing down my thoughts before I forget. A beautiful day. 💙📘📘💙
#routine #content #lookingforward #livingslowly #simplelife #beautifulpeople #daysoflife #grishmadiary

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification