Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lookingforward Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lookingforward Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you even got me trippin you got me looking in the mirror lyrics, looking forward to working with you, looking forward to hear from you, looking forward to meeting you, loo is an example of which wind,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

neelu

mute video

Mr Shishir Kumar Sahu

mute video

Gayathri

( #EPWimlooking An EPW challenge > brought to you by English Proverbs World🌷 Hello wonderful writers, #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #lookingforward #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge

read more
To solve infinite mysteries with you
For the rest of my life ( #EPWimlooking

An EPW challenge 
>
 brought to you by English Proverbs World🌷

Hello wonderful writers,

Gayathri

( #EPWimlooking An EPW challenge > brought to you by English Proverbs World🌷 Hello wonderful writers, #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #lookingforward #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge

read more
To see a better me
In new episodes of my life ( #EPWimlooking

An EPW challenge 
>
 brought to you by English Proverbs World🌷

Hello wonderful writers,

Aritra Kundu

Looking Forward
Sometimes you are involved in a lot of things,
You believed that you can overcome them all,
In return got jumbled up and all confused,
Tired with many incoming thoughts,
Stuck in the line and not moving forward,
You decide to stop and take a break,
Yes the world did not stop,
Which was pretty much fine,
In the end you did not give up, 
Started again afresh the next day,
Had you given up then the tomorrow
Might not had looked the same!!
 #quote102
#lookingforward

Ajeet Kumar

I believe I can & I will. #Motivation #lookingforward life #lifequotes #Inspiration

read more
मुश्किलें हज़ार हो, दुश्मन तैयार हो, मैं रुक नहीं सकता
मुझे नीचे करने की तुम्हारी कोशिशें, मेरी बाधा तो नहीं।
चलो माना कि तुम्हारी औक़ात बड़ी है
मग़र मेरी क़ाबिलियत से ज्यादा तो नहीं।। I believe I can & I will.

#motivation #lookingforward #life #lifequotes #inspiration

Monisha Gopal

Write a goodbye note to March which is almost about to leave.#Collab #dearmarch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuotes #march #lookingforward

read more
You have been so patient every time I got impatient. 
Thank you for nudging me into a safe place for me to know how I want my life to be. 

Write a goodbye note to March which is almost about to leave.#Collab #DearMarch  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotes #march #lookingforward

Grishma Doshi

Somedays I look forward to routine, doing what I have planned and nothing much but that much. And the day goes that way making me feel content. I believe I can keep looking forward to it most days and I want to do it, so I will.
Though at times on such days comes little surprise finding me holding the hand of the people I love and it makes me more than content. It makes me happy.
Like most days, I want to end such days also doing things I love. Like singing in my not-so-in-tune voice, reading a few pages of the novel that is accompanying me for many days, or talking with my sister until we start another fight. Hopefully not scrolling miles, numbing my brain. And last but not least, writing down my thoughts before I forget. A beautiful day. 💙📘📘💙
#routine #content #lookingforward #livingslowly #simplelife #beautifulpeople #daysoflife #grishmadiary

Grishma Doshi

इंतजार कुछ यूं कर लिया हमने
की अब तो इंतजार भी खुद के पूरे होने के इंतजार में,
पर हमने अब भी उसको थामे रखां है
क्योंकि शायद हम आगे बढ़ जाएं
और कहीं वह ना रह जाए तुम्हारे संग मेरे इंतजार में। 🧡🖤🖤🧡
#wait #longing #love #movingahead #lookingforward #shayri #hindishayri #grishmashayri

Prabhat KumarS

मुसाफिर हूं अपने सफर का चलना तो पड़ेगा,

यूं ही ठहरे रहने से मंजिल तक कोई थोड़े पहुँचता है? #LookingForward
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification