Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hoori Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hoori Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hoor meaning in hindi, woo hoo in hindi, shayri hoor aur but parast 0, mai khush hoo shayri 0, kaun hoo mein shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Hoori Nadir

Try to be like water pure transparent and soul of everything
Do not try to be transparent like glass coz glass have two surfaces but water is free from any faces 
The transparency of water 💦 is such ....it acquire the shape of vessels it has no shape no smell no taste .....
But gives purity 
 #tranparent #wordoftheday #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #hoori #hooriwrites #hooriofficial

Hoori Nadir

Follow my writings on www.miraquill.com/hooriofficial #miraquill #mirakee #RandomThought#hoori Follow my writings on www.miraquill.com/hooriofficial #miraquill #mirakeewriters

read more
I was involved in the life 
You gave me all these years 
I never realised
You are making me 
Sick....
All through these years 
I was so involved in 
Small chores that i 
Retired from living 
Healthy life 
Alas! I didn't realise
You made me insane..
You hampered my right to privacy
You hampered my right to talk
You hampered my all rights 
You made hell out of my life 
But i walked
With peace .....
But now i am helping me 
Getting out of this chaos 
Removing all ills
And bad omen 
From my life 
I am myself again 
 Follow my writings on www.miraquill.com/hooriofficial #miraquill #mirakee  #randomthought#hoori

Follow my writings on www.miraquill.com/hooriofficial #miraquill #mirakeewriters

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba #yqthoughts #Random #mylife #myfeelings #hoori Follow for more such writings

read more
I am incharge of my feelings now 
And I choose to be content. #yqbaba #yqthoughts #random #mylife #myfeelings #hoori 
Follow for more such writings

Hoori Nadir

I wish I could delete some old untold stories from my brain and clean the junk,

As I do with my computer or phone

But not finding the way to do so

As I am 100% human 0% robot..✍
     #YQBaba#problems#scenariobased#technologybased#tricky#hoori#thoughtspenneddown

More of the writings@hoorizaki@yourquote

Hoori Nadir

life#Truth#hoori

read more
Don't ever try to clash with truth,else truth will knock you down some day.✍ #life#truth#hoori

Hoori Nadir

life#hoori#Quote

read more
People never change while acquiring name fame and money but they show up with their original self.... #life#hoori#quote

Hoori Nadir

life#courseoflife#hoori

read more
She was flipping her fingers through her old photo album the smell of those dried rose patel , the old dusty peacock feather conquering her heart again the symbols of love that never sustained..... #life#courseoflife#hoori

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification