Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tpmdobsession Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tpmdobsession Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tpm telugu songs 2019, tpm church songs, tpm tamil songs 1300, tpm telugu songs 390, tpm malayalam songs 390,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Satish Chandra

You're my obsession
My flaunting possession
Who takes my mysteries to ablation
Before leading me towards my reincarnation.
 #tpmdobsession #tpmd

Penman Diary

#YQbaba

#Obsession

CalmKazi

I checked my clock as I shuffled across the room. 3:03 AM not the nicest of times to be awake. As I groggily poured myself another cup of coffee, squinting through the dim lit living room I admired my handiwork. The rug was clean and aligned with my floor cracks just as I wanted, so were the cushions neatly packed on either side of the couch. The tablecloth was stretched in perfect symmetry on my coffee table, adorned at the centre with my ornate ashtray. The chair near the window was aligned with the window sill in perfect angle to allow me to sit and peek through my telescope. 
Some people found it weird as I had the telescope setup horizontally than vertically. My cleanliness was the result of an obsession disorder. As I arranged the coffee sachets in my drawer I moved to the chair and placed the cup at the center of a square coaster on the side table. I peeked through the lens to focus on the bedroom window across the street. Tonight was a sleepover and a sleepless night for both me and you. You were my other unknown obsessive ailment. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep18

OBSESSION

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #MicroStory #Story #tpmdobsession #tpmd #pervert #voyeur #obsession #yqtales

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba#tpmdobsession#tpmd Follow more such writings Hoori Zaki your quote

read more
Obsession leads her
From a Happy go lucky teenager
To mature serious writer.
It all started with when 
He said you don't look sexy
She left her ethnic wear
For short skirts.
You don't look happening
She started smoking.
You are not modern
She lost her virginity.
Now
He says you are obsessed
not my type.....✍ #YQBaba#tpmdobsession#tpmd

Follow more such writings
Hoori Zaki your quote

Hoori Nadir

#yqbaba#tpmdobsession#tpmd Follow more such writings Hoori Zaki your quote

read more
To chase your dreams into reality
Convert your passion into 
Obsession.
Gracefully ✍ #YQBaba#tpmdobsession#tpmd

Follow more such writings
Hoori Zaki your quote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification