Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ep18 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ep18 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ep1 grease, ep1,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Preeti Kumari

CalmKazi

I checked my clock as I shuffled across the room. 3:03 AM not the nicest of times to be awake. As I groggily poured myself another cup of coffee, squinting through the dim lit living room I admired my handiwork. The rug was clean and aligned with my floor cracks just as I wanted, so were the cushions neatly packed on either side of the couch. The tablecloth was stretched in perfect symmetry on my coffee table, adorned at the centre with my ornate ashtray. The chair near the window was aligned with the window sill in perfect angle to allow me to sit and peek through my telescope. 
Some people found it weird as I had the telescope setup horizontally than vertically. My cleanliness was the result of an obsession disorder. As I arranged the coffee sachets in my drawer I moved to the chair and placed the cup at the center of a square coaster on the side table. I peeked through the lens to focus on the bedroom window across the street. Tonight was a sleepover and a sleepless night for both me and you. You were my other unknown obsessive ailment. #ThumbSizedStories #Ep18

OBSESSION

#CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #MicroStory #Story #tpmdobsession #tpmd #pervert #voyeur #obsession #yqtales

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification