Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best th_inkers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best th_inkers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you guys made me ink, ink me silly, ink is more important, why is ink important, is tattoo ink important,

• 6 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Chitra Iyer

𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 by Th' inkers ✍️ H͜͡a͜͡p͜͡p͜͡y͜͡ T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡k͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ J͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡n͜͡e͜͡y͜͡ W͜͡i͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ U͜͡s͜͡ ! #MothersLoveinOneLine #th_inkers 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 🔔 get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for Beautiful 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 and Challenges On 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 Backgrounds. Will 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗤𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 Just write with your Heart 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️ #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
Life begins and continues within it's 
protective womb 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 by Th' inkers ✍️
H͜͡a͜͡p͜͡p͜͡y͜͡ T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡k͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ J͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡n͜͡e͜͡y͜͡ W͜͡i͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ U͜͡s͜͡ !
#MothersLoveinOneLine #th_inkers

𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 🔔 get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for Beautiful 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 and Challenges On 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 Backgrounds.
Will 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲  𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗤𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 Just write with your Heart 

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️

Madhu Jain

🏔️𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 by Th' inkers ✍️ H͜͡a͜͡p͜͡p͜͡y͜͡ T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡k͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ J͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡n͜͡e͜͡y͜͡ W͜͡i͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ U͜͡s͜͡ ! #InnerPeaceIsEssential #th_inkers 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 🔔 get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for Beautiful 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 and Challenges On 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 Backgrounds. Will 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗤𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 Just write with your Heart 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️ #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #oneliner #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
the beauty of outer appearance 
which is now-a-days we fake 
just to show off.  🏔️𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲 by Th' inkers ✍️
H͜͡a͜͡p͜͡p͜͡y͜͡ T͜͡h͜͡i͜͡n͜͡k͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ J͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡n͜͡e͜͡y͜͡ W͜͡i͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ U͜͡s͜͡ !
#InnerPeaceIsEssential #th_inkers

𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 🔔 get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for Beautiful 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 and Challenges On 𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 Backgrounds.
Will 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲  𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗤𝘂𝗼𝘁𝗲 Just write with your Heart 

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️

Madhu Jain

A Challenge by Th' inkers ✍️ #friendlikeme #th_inkers 👥I wish I had a Friend Like Me Who....✍️ Keep Inking with Us Th'inkers . Turn 🔔 get Notified for Beautiful Frames and Challenges On attractive Backgrounds. #Collab and be the 'Th'inker Of The Day'🏆 Who knows ? #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
can see my pain and understand 
that what I'm going through and 
how I'm managing and yet smiling 
always round the clock.  A Challenge by Th' inkers ✍️
#FriendLikeMe #th_inkers
👥I wish I had a Friend Like Me Who....✍️

Keep Inking with Us Th'inkers .
Turn 🔔 get Notified for Beautiful Frames and Challenges On attractive Backgrounds. #Collab and be the 
'Th'inker Of The Day'🏆
Who knows ?

Madhu Jain

It is still not beautiful Th'inkers ! It needs your ink ! So Think Think and drop the Ink !🍀🍀🍀 Enjoy CHRISTMAS FRAMES till 25th 🌟Frame of the Day🌟 #frame2_18_dec by Th' inkers ✍️ 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 . Lots of Love to Our Th'inkers❣️ . #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #th_inkers

read more
The freshness of friendship 
never gets stale though it's 
distant and old.  It is still not beautiful Th'inkers ! It needs your ink ! 
So Think Think and drop the Ink !🍀🍀🍀
Enjoy CHRISTMAS FRAMES till 25th 🌟Frame of the Day🌟
#frame2_18_dec by Th' inkers ✍️
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Lots of #Love to Our Th'inkers❣️

Madhu Jain

Enjoy CHRISTMAS FRAMES till 25th 🎀Frame of the Day🎀 #frame_12_dec by Th' inkers ✍️ 💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀 Lots of Love to Our Th'inkers❣️ . . #th_inkers #openforcollab #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithme #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
A season of festives with 
message of kindness and 
selflessness to revoke the 
inhumane and celebrating the 
joy of being just you.  Enjoy CHRISTMAS FRAMES till 25th
🎀Frame of the Day🎀
#frame_12_dec by Th' inkers ✍️
💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀💖🎀
Lots of #Love to Our Th'inkers❣️
#th_inkers #openforcollab  #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Time for a Challenge Th'inkers ‼️ #youarethebestsight #th_inkers 😍You're the best sight...✍️ Keep Inking with Us Th'inkers . Turn 🔔 get Notified for Beautiful Frames and Challenges On attractive Backgrounds. #Collab and be the 'Th'inker Of The Day'🏆 Who knows ? #yqbaba #yqdidi #openforcollab #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
my eyes had ever seen
like a touch of feather 
and a sparkling coolness 
of beautiful blue moon . Time for a Challenge Th'inkers ‼️
#youarethebestsight #th_inkers
😍You're the best sight...✍️

Keep Inking with Us Th'inkers .
Turn 🔔 get Notified for Beautiful Frames and Challenges On attractive Backgrounds. #Collab and be the 
'Th'inker Of The Day'🏆
Who knows ?

Madhu Jain

'Dry A Word' by Th' inkers ✍️ 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗢𝗻 🔔 If You want to get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 and be the 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿🏆 #words #th_inkers 🔡For some it's easy and for some it's a bit difficult 🔠 Will Like Everyone's Post Just write with your Heart 😊👍 ‼️NOTE : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #openforcollab

read more
S      H      I      N     E 'Dry A Word' by Th' inkers ✍️
𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗢𝗻 🔔 If You want to get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 and be the 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿🏆
#words #th_inkers

🔡For some it's easy and for some it's a bit difficult 🔠

Will Like Everyone's Post Just write with your Heart 😊👍 
‼️NOTE : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️

Madhu Jain

A Challenge by Th' inkers ✍️ 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗢𝗻 🔔 If You want to get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 and be the 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿🏆 #waitingatthedoor #th_inkers Waiting for... what or whom ? Type what comes in your unique heads !😉 Will Like Everyone's Post Just write with your Heart 😊👍 ‼️NOTE : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️ #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #openforcollab

read more
for you,  since a long time 
and hoping to see you soon 
before my heart forgets you
as you left without a word 
by gifting endless journey of pain
in return of trust and love.  A Challenge by Th' inkers ✍️
𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗢𝗻 🔔 If You want to get 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱 for 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝘀 and be the 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿🏆
#waitingatthedoor #th_inkers
Waiting for... what or whom ?
Type what comes in your unique heads !😉

‼️NOTE : Please Comment On Here When you're Done to help us reach you‼️

Madhu Jain

Th' inkers ✍️ Asked U to give your intro to other Th'inkers ! 🔔Turn On Notification If U want to get Notified for Challenges 💙 #Myself #th_inkers 💙 Very Good Evening Th'inkers let's get Social here ! Introduce yourself in your way No need to be a schoolboy here ! Also do read others and say Hi Hello on comment section and give feedback like do compliment or correct their mistakes.👍 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqhindi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
good and beautiful 
dear and what 
about you.  Th' inkers ✍️ Asked U to give your intro to other Th'inkers !
🔔Turn On Notification If U want to get Notified for Challenges 
💙 #myself  #th_inkers 💙
Very Good Evening Th'inkers let's get Social here ! 
Introduce yourself in your way 
No need to be a schoolboy here ! 
Also do read others and say Hi Hello on comment section and give feedback like do compliment or correct their mistakes.👍

Madhu Jain

Th' inkers ✍️ CHALLENGED U Thinkers ! Come On ! 😍How / what do feel about / when you're writing ?📝 Collab On This Vintage Paper Fill it with Your Feelings ! 💙 Will Like Everyone's Post Just write with your Heart 😊👍 #feelings #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #th_inkers

read more
living my emotions 
never unshared 
with no one.  Th' inkers ✍️ CHALLENGED
 U Thinkers ! Come On !

😍How / what do feel about / when you're writing ?📝 

Collab On This Vintage Paper Fill it with Your Feelings ! 💙
loader
Home
Explore
Events