Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tastetherainbow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tastetherainbow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about taste of life, taste of life atta, the tip of tongue taste, taste for life atta, regaining sense of smell and taste,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Collab and write a poem titled #tastetherainbow. Tell us what does your favourite colour taste like. :) #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Slurp, slurp. I wanna taste the rainbow
I've already tasted the rain n my taste buds roll in ecstasy
Let me strat with red, but why do the other colours see red? 
Orange lets me move to yellow
IndiGo, here I go, oops! come
But blue goes green with envy
Violet is my favourite n i let it flow to me
I wear them like a halo and they sit well on my crown
My skin relishes them and begins to glow 
I soon become one with the incredible colors of the rainbow..

Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Collab and write a poem titled #tastetherainbow. Tell us what does your favourite colour taste like. :) #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nfb ..

Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Collab and write a poem titled #tastetherainbow. Tell us what does your favourite colour taste like. :) #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I savoured you,it tasted like the rainbow
Your sacrifice in red with reflections of your warmth in orange
Your energy in yellow complimenting your virgin meadows in Green
Your serenity in blue cuddling your perceptions in indigo
Then your modesty in violent drenching my soul like the droplets of rain piercing through the prishth of my heart to bring out myriad hues..
The colors of which shall always Bloom be it dark be it light ..Be it day be it night . Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Collab and write a poem titled #tastetherainbow. Tell us what does your favourite colour taste like. :) #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more

While sauntering through the wheat field
Where the taste of earth fills the senses
Hue of the golden pearls on spikes sparkles
And the bright sunshine fills one with energy
I stumbled upon an umbrella
Multicoloured with amazing shades
Purple and gold and pink and red
Of course with yellow my favourite 
It felt like honey dripping from the dripper blades
The yellow patch on the umbrella blazed
The field was filled with flowing sea of wheat
But my taste buds were tasting only honey. Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

The orange is the marmalade I enjoy
The yellow tastes like Alphonso mangoes 
The green feels like the ming on vanilla icecream
Ah! The blue makes me salivate for Jello
And Indigo makes me crave for 'Bhaigan Bharta'
Violet pushes me to the purple diet Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.

Ashu

Taste the dish called rainbow, prepared by me. Taste the rainbow. Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. #myfaveng_ashu Collab and write a poem titled #tastetherainbow. Tell us what does your favourite colour taste like. :) #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The water drops tastes bit sweeter,
 and the sun little bit bitter,
and light little bit bland.
Formed a single dish with seven different tastes, 
from a single dish with one taste.
Red tasted spicy, blue chilling, 
 yellow sweeter, orange sour.
a unique dish, ready for you to savour.

Taste the dish called rainbow, prepared by me.
Taste the rainbow.

Welcome to the day 20 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April.
#myfaveng_ashu

Deepali Ghoge

Life #Multicolour Welcome to the day 20 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Collab and write a poem titled #tastetherainbow. Tell us what does your favourite colour taste like. :) #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just I tasted 
The Rainbow....

It's like tasting 
A Life's
Different 
Flavours
For every 
Colour #Life #Multicolour

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification