Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twentyyearsolder Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twentyyearsolder Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pablo neruda twenty love poems and a song of despair, twenty love poems and a song of despair, twenty love poems and a song of despair pdf, twenty one love poems adrienne rich, pablo neruda twenty love poems,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #twentyyearsolder #yostowrimo #ShortStory I yawn and shift in the bed. I get up with a start after disentangling the leg that had been entwined with mine. 'Arre. I was always living alone. Who's this on the bed with me?' go my thoughts. I look beside me n see a toothless guy staring back at me. "Who in hell are you?" I ask. "Your husband," replies the toothless one, with a loud guffaw. Had I forgotten my own husband? My eyes dart to my hands, all wrinkled with age. I quickly look into #chitstory

read more

Wanna hear the whacks? Chk the caption #yqbaba #twentyyearsolder #yostowrimo #shortstory

I yawn and shift in the bed. I get up with a start after disentangling the leg that had been entwined with mine. 'Arre. I was always living alone. Who's this on the bed with me?' go my thoughts.

I look beside me n see a toothless guy staring back at me. "Who in hell are you?" I ask. "Your husband," replies the toothless one, with a loud guffaw. Had I forgotten my own husband? My eyes dart to my hands, all wrinkled with age. I quickly look into

Rasmeet Bhatia

It was my 28th birthday and since it was december it was bone chilling cold.I came to the house late after midnight a bit boozed up and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and was taken a back looking myself into the mirror"Who are you and whose bedroom is this?" I asked firmly.When no one replied I tried touching the mirror and the shadow copied me. By now I sensed it was me.My hair turned grey.I looked weak as I was bulgy before.There were dark circles under my eyes and my face turned pa #ShortStory #yostowrimo #twentyyearsolder

read more
READ IN CAPTION

TWENTY YEARS OLDER It was my 28th birthday and since it was december it was bone chilling cold.I came to the house late after midnight a bit boozed up and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up and was taken a back looking myself into the mirror"Who are you and whose bedroom is this?" I asked firmly.When no one replied I tried touching the mirror and the shadow copied me.

By now I sensed it was me.My hair turned grey.I looked weak as I was bulgy before.There were dark circles under my eyes and my face turned pa

Anuj Jain

Twenty years older One great thing about getting old is that you can get out of all sorts of social obligations just by saying you're tired. I had always been a Garfield fan, eating and sleeping my favourite pastimes. Not for me late night parties and socializing. Ah! what a wonderful day it seemed when I woke up today all fresh as a daisy. As I saw my hands I got a rude shoch seeing them all wrinkled and looking like my father's arms. I alighted the bed and looked in the mirror to see an old m #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #twentyyearsolder

read more
Twenty Years Older

In Caption. Twenty years older

One great thing about getting old is that you can get out of all sorts of social obligations just by saying you're tired.
I had always been a Garfield fan, eating and sleeping my favourite pastimes. Not for me late night parties and socializing.
Ah! what a wonderful day it seemed when I woke up today all fresh as a daisy.
As I saw my hands I got a rude shoch seeing them all wrinkled and looking like my father's arms.
I alighted the bed and looked in the mirror to see an old m

Ankit

TWENTY YEARS OLDER

I woke up aftermath the morning hours as usual, only to find that my personal attributes along with the world around has crossed twenty years; what a sleep it had been!

The characteristics of adult life with added responsibility for all depending upon me becomes so diverse that I find myself entangled within the web of duties and the blissful complaining youth seem disappeared. Even, the technology outdated me!

Thankfully the dream was broken with a lesson of life. #TwentyYearsOlder #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification