Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myreunionstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myreunionstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 350 rs to myr, krw to myr, 400rs to myr, 250rs to myr, ₹999 to myr,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anuj Jain

Reunion Friends are those who believe in us and who want to help us whatever it is that we are trying to achieve. Aung San Suu Kyi. Hey that will be swell naa, were Ravi's opening words as I picked the phone, what? what happened, I asked. Arre you haven't seen the message in the group, we are planning a grand reunion of all friends, imagine meeting some after 25 years after we had left school. I was excited too, we had been schoolmates and still were in contact over social media but meeting ev #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #myreunionstory #anujstories

read more
Reunion

In Caption Reunion

Friends are those who believe in us and who want to help us whatever it is that we are trying to achieve.  Aung San Suu Kyi.
Hey that will be swell naa, were Ravi's opening words as I picked the phone, what? what happened, I asked.
Arre you haven't seen the message in the group, we are planning a grand reunion of all friends, imagine meeting some after 25 years after we had left school.
I was excited too, we had been schoolmates and still were in contact over social media but meeting ev

Ankit

MY REUNION STORY

"How are your bro..it has been long," said my old friend at his brother's ongoing marriage.

"Yes, at these occasions we get a chance to meet," I replied while looking at the old friends getting nostalgic meeting each other over the wedding ceremony.

"Still looking for her! She's a mother of a child now," chuckles the old friend.

"Are you speaking it in a sense of a secret! I am looking for my wife of whom you shared a secret," I winked and moved on.

#MyReunionStory #ShortStory #YoStoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification