Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youngestsister Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youngestsister Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Somya Baranwal

Meri to sabse badi dream hai ki main apni Maa ki khushi dekhun aur apne sister ko khud se bhi aage #Dreams #dreamers love #Happiness #Mom #maa #youngestsister #yqbaba

read more
What is your biggest dream😇😇😇Tell me in comment section  Meri to sabse badi dream hai ki main apni Maa ki khushi dekhun aur apne sister ko khud se bhi aage #dreams #dreamers #love #happiness #mom #maa #youngestsister #yqbaba

Somya Baranwal

Sister is your mirror,
shinning back at you
with a world of possibilites.
She is your witness,
who sees you at worst
and the best, and loves
you anyway❣

#sister #sisters #sister_love #bahana #youngestsister #yourquotebaba #baranwal Smiley Sakshi

Somya Baranwal

Dear sister,
At times I may upset you.
Sometimes I'll make you mad.
Sometimes my words will wound 
you. At times I'll make you sad.
But you'll never find another girl
that loves you more than me. I 
love you with all my heart and 
soul for all eternity 
 #sister #sisters #sisterslove #baranwal #yourquotebaba #somya_writes #behena #youngestsister

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification