Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearmilkhasingh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearmilkhasingh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#om_shanti_om Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #RIPMilkhaSingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I never read about you just heard.
I never paid my attention to you and your achievements,but I know you have given our country what perhaps no one else could!
We are indebted to you for the glory you brought us!
I remember hearing you suffered a lot during your childhood but still you rose that's what I feel is best part of being you!
Now when you have left us I pray to god that your soul gets peace!
 #om_shanti_om
Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #ripmilkhasingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nitesh Prajapati

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #RIPMilkhaSingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem

read more
We can never forget your 
contribution in sport for India.

We all miss you.....

🙏RIP🙏 Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #ripmilkhasingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #poem

Akthari Begum

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #RIPMilkhaSingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Will live in Memorable. Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Sonia Dey

Welcome to the Day 19 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Captain Milkha Singh, also known as The Flying Sikh, passed away on Friday night due to post-Covid complications. Let's take a moment and dedicate our tributes to him. #dearmilkhasingh #milkhasingh #RIPMilkhaSingh #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thank you! Sir, to prove us that kind-hearted people are always 
the strongest both emotionally 
and physically than anyone. 
Keep rocking in heaven! 
 Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
    I came to know your name and identity in my childhood through books, and came to know about your personal life when I saw the movie "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag". It was heartbreaking to see your childhood struggle and the tragedy of partition, and how you got the name of "Flying Sikh" through hard work. You will be a guide for the generations to come. You may not be with us today but you will always be alive in the hearts of Indians.
Rest In Peace🙏🙏🙏 Welcome to the Day 19 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification