Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dogiveitaread Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dogiveitaread Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about marnie the dog, pawan singh badnaam kar dogi, i miss my dog quotes, dog love quotes and sayings, stray dog quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Devanshi Dadwal

In the past two years, I met many and lost twice the previous count. There were times when I wanted to get them back. No matter how insulting it may be to call them to visit you back, I did it. As I saw the premature leaf falling down the tree, my mind began processing my emotional needs and wants. I had made myself so emotionally dependent that all I could feel was: "I need them". Needs in daily life are bound to be fulfilled but emotionally if your brain 'needs' someone, I think we need to curb those sugar-coated expectations. The main goal of your life is not to hunt someone to listen to you every time. That is your ' pre-planned destination'. So why do you need the people who may not be with you down the lane? The unnecessary inclusion of people that give you temporary happiness will one day seclude you from your willing self. I have learnt it and to be honest, I am relieved. #advice #paidstory #teenagerslife #dogiveitaread

read more
Why do you want to be loved? In the past two years, I met many and lost twice the previous count. There were times when I wanted to get them back. No matter how insulting it may be to call them to visit you back, I did it. 
As I saw the premature leaf falling down the tree, my mind began processing my emotional needs and wants. 
I had made myself so emotionally dependent that all I could feel was: "I need them". 
Needs in daily life are bound to be fulfilled but emotionally if your brain 'needs' someone, I think we need to curb those sugar-coated expectations. 
The main goal of your life is not to hunt someone to listen to you every time. That is your ' pre-planned destination'. So why do you need the people who may not be with you down the lane?
The unnecessary inclusion of people that give you temporary happiness will one day seclude you from your willing self.

I have learnt it and to be honest, I am relieved.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification