Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anopenletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anopenletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ano ang one sided love, ano ang love at first sight, ano ang media and information literacy, fistula in ano, fissure in ano,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

payal jaswal

To my crush, I've been the kind of girl who writes random letters to everyone around her.I write notes and leave it under the pillows of my loved ones.But you know, it takes a lot of nerves to choose precise words for you.I could never reckon the words I should choose to weave you. Cupid struck me few years back when I saw a six feet tall, breathtakingly handsome guy with chiseled jawline, adorning a crooked smile, wearing a check shirt and black colored pants standing near the stairs.Damn, #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqbabachallenge #yqpostman #anopenletter

read more
To my crush,

I've been the kind of girl who writes random letters to everyone around her.I write notes and leave it under the pillows of my loved ones.But you know, it takes a lot of nerves to choose precise words for you.I could never reckon the words I should choose to weave you. To my crush,

I've been the kind of girl who writes random letters to everyone around her.I write notes and leave it under the pillows of my loved ones.But you know, it takes a lot of nerves 
to choose precise words for you.I could never reckon the words I should choose 
to weave you.

Cupid struck me few years back when I saw a six feet tall, breathtakingly handsome guy with chiseled jawline, adorning a crooked smile, wearing a check shirt and black colored pants standing near the stairs.Damn,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification