Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hadithinspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hadithinspiration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you had me at hello, jab dard had se guzarta hai, i too had a love story, had se jyada aati hai, had se bhi jyada tum kisi se pyar,

• 2 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series 
Command 70
Surah Mujadalah: 9

Holding secret counsel

يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ إِذَا تَنَاجَيْتُمْ فَلاَ تَتَنَـجَوْاْ بِالإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ وَمَعْصِيَةِ الرَّسُولِ وَتَنَـجَوْاْ بِالْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ الَّذِى إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ 
O you who believe! When you hold secret counsel, do it not for sin and wrongdoing, and disobedience to the Messenger, but do it for Al-Birr and Taqwa; and have Taqwa of Allah unto Whom you shall be gathered.

#islamtorescue
#islamicmotivation 
#islamthepeace 
#hadith 
#hadithinspiration

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series
Command 69
Surah Hujurat 12

The Prohibition of Unfounded Suspicion

يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ اجْتَنِبُواْ كَثِيراً مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ وَلاَ تَجَسَّسُواْ وَلاَ يَغْتَب بَّعْضُكُم بَعْضاً أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتاً فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَّحِيمٌ 

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion; indeed some suspicion is sin. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother You would hate it. And have Taqwa of Allah. Verily, Allah is the One Who forgives and accepts repentance, Most Merciful. #islamicmotivation 
#islamtorescue 
#islamthepeace 
#hadithinspiration

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam
Week 8
Do

Salah/ Namaz/ Prayer

It was narrated from Abu Hurairah RadiALLAHUAnhu that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
"The first thing for which a person will be brought to account on the Day of Resurrection will be his Salah. If it is found to be complete then it will be recorded as complete, and if anything is lacking He will say: 'Look and see if you can find any voluntary prayers with which to complete what he neglected of his obligatory prayers.' Then the rest of his deeds will be reckoned in like manner."
Sunan an-Nasa'i 466 #islamicmotivation 
#islamthepeace 
#islamtorescue 
#islamicwisdom 
#hadithinspiration

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series 
Command 50
Surah Tauba 28

Idolators are no longer allowed into Al-Masjid Al-Haram

﴿يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ إِنَّمَا الْمُشْرِكُونَ نَجَسٌ فَلاَ يَقْرَبُواْ الْمَسْجِدَ الْحَرَامَ بَعْدَ عَامِهِمْ هَـذَا وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ عَيْلَةً فَسَوْفَ يُغْنِيكُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ إِن شَآءَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ
O you who believe! Verily, the Mushrikin are impure. So let them not come near Al-Masjid Al-Haram after this year; and if you fear poverty, Allah will enrich you if He wills, out of His bounty. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.) 
مومنو! مشرک تو پلید ہیں تو اس برس کے بعد وہ خانہٴ کعبہ کا پاس نہ جانے پائیں اور اگر تم کو مفلسی کا خوف ہو تو خدا چاہے گا تو تم کو اپنے فضل سے غنی کر دے گا۔ بےشک خدا سب کچھ جانتا (اور) حکمت والا ہے  

#islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamicguidance 
#tas_scribbles 
#hadithinspiration 
#hadithoftheday

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam
 Week 6
 Do's
Being Grateful

"If anyone desires a reward in this life, We shall give it to him; and if anyone desires a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give it to him. And swiftly shall We reward those that (serve us with) gratitude.” (3:145) #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation
#islamicwisdom 
#tas_scribbles 
#hadithinspiration
#hadithoftheday

Hira Vajahat

Oh You Who Believe Series
Command 19
Surah Al Nisa 4: 19
Meaning of `Inheriting Women Against Their Will.
يٰۤـاَيُّهَا الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا لَا يَحِلُّ لَـكُمۡ اَنۡ تَرِثُوا النِّسَآءَ كَرۡهًا ؕ وَلَا تَعۡضُلُوۡهُنَّ لِتَذۡهَبُوۡا بِبَعۡضِ مَاۤ اٰتَيۡتُمُوۡهُنَّ اِلَّاۤ اَنۡ يَّاۡتِيۡنَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ مُّبَيِّنَةٍ ۚ وَعَاشِرُوۡهُنَّ بِالۡمَعۡرُوۡفِ ۚ فَاِنۡ كَرِهۡتُمُوۡهُنَّ فَعَسٰۤى اَنۡ تَكۡرَهُوۡا شَيۡـئًـا وَّيَجۡعَلَ اللّٰهُ فِيۡهِ خَيۡرًا كَثِيۡرًا‏
O you who believe! You are not permitted to inherit women against their will, nor to prevent them from marriage in order to get part of (the dowry) what you have given them, unless they commit open Fahishah. And live with them honorably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good.
مومنو! تم کو جائز نہیں کہ زبردستی عورتوں کے وارث بن جاؤ۔ اور (دیکھنا) اس نیت سے کہ جو کچھ تم نے ان کو دیا ہے اس میں سے کچھ لے لو انہیں (گھروں میں) میں مت روک رکھنا ہاں اگر وہ کھلے طور پر بدکاری کی مرتکب ہوں (تو روکنا مناسب نہیں) اور ان کے ساتھ اچھی طرح رہو سہو اگر وہ تم کو ناپسند ہوں تو عجب نہیں کہ تم کسی چیز کو ناپسند کرو اور خدا اس میں بہت سی بھلائی پیدا کردے   #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamicguidance 
#ohyouwhobelieve 
#islamictalks 
#hadithinspiration 
#hadithoftheday

Hira Vajahat

Allahumma Series

Dua 24

أَللّٰهُمَّ أَلْهِمْنِىْ رُشْدِىْ وَ أَعِذْنِىْ مِنْ شَرِّ نَفْسِىْ

Allahumma Alhimni Rushdi Wa-aa-‘izni Min Sharri Nafsi

O ALLAH! Inspire in me guidance and deliver me from the evils within myself.
 #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamic 
#tas_scribbles 
#islamictalks 
#hadithinspiration 
#allahumma

Hira Vajahat

Allah Humma Series
Dua 23

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي ظُلْمًا كَثِيرًا وَلاَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، فَاغْفِرْ لِي مَغْفِرَةً مِنْ عِنْدِكَ، وَارْحَمْنِي إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ ‏

Allahumma inni zalumtu nafsi zulman kathiran, Wala yaghfiru dh-dhunuba illa anta, fa ghfir li maghfiratan min indika, wa r-hamni, innaka anta l-ghafuru r-rahim. 

“O Allah, I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgives sins, so bestow on me a forgiveness from You, and Have Mercy on me, You are the Forgiver, the Merciful”
 #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamicmotivation 
#tas_scribbles 
#hadithinspiration 
#hadithoftheday 
#dua

Hira Vajahat

Allah Humma Series

Dua 19

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ زَوَالِ نِعْمَتِكَ وَتَحَوُّلِ عَافِيَتِكَ وَفُجَاءَةِ نِقْمَتِكَ وَجَمِيعِ سَخَطِكَ ‏

Allahumma inni a’udhu bika min zawali ni’matika, wa tahawwuli ‘afiyatika, wa fuja’ati niqmatika, wa jami’i sakhatika.

O Allah! I seek refuge in You against the declining of Your Favors, passing of safety, the suddenness of Your punishment and all that which displeases You.
(SAHIH MUSLIM)
 #islamtorescue 
#islamicquotes 
#hadithinspiration 
#islamicmotivation 
#tas_scribbles 
#islamicwisdom 
#allahumma

Hira Vajahat

Ramadan Series 

Day 23 Amaal 23

OVERCOME YOUR ANGER 
‏‏
Narrated Abu Huraira ( RA) that, Messenger of Allah(ﷺ) said, "The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger."(Sahih al-Bukhari ) #islamtorescue 
#sunnah 
#hadithoftheday 
#hadithinspiration 
#islamicquotes 
#islamictalks 
#tas_scribbles
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification