Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hadith Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hadith Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hadith of the day, tirmidhi hadith in hindi pdf, hadith in hindi, tirmidhi hadith in urdu, munkar and nakir hadith,

• 23 Followers
  • 75 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Faruque Ahmad Razvi Darweshpuri

mute video

Rubinawritex

mute video

Faruque Ahmad Razvi Darweshpuri

mute video

Dilse Alfaazz

"Meer-e-Arab (S.A.W.) Ko Aayi Thandi Hawa Jahan Se
Mera Watan Wohi Hai, Mera Watan Wohi Hai" 

This couplet is based on a Hadees Mubarika. Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, "I feel cool breeze coming from Hind".
-Allama Iqbal #yqbaba #hadith #yqdidi #yqquotes #inspiration #yqdada #philosophy #nature

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam Series 
Week 17
Don't 
Never wish for death

اللَّهُمَّ أَحْيِنِي مَا كَانَتِ الْحَيَاةُ خَيْرًا لِي وَتَوَفَّنِي إِذَا كَانَتِ الْوَفَاةُ خَيْرًا لِي ‏
  Narrated Anas RadiALLAHUAnhu 
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying: No one of you should wish for death for any calamity that befalls him, but he should say: O Allah! cause me to live so long as my life is better for me ; and cause me to die where death is better for me. 
Sunan Abi Dawud, 3108— % & #islamtorescue
#islamicmotivation 
#quran 
#hadith

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series 
Command 70
Surah Mujadalah: 9

Holding secret counsel

يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ إِذَا تَنَاجَيْتُمْ فَلاَ تَتَنَـجَوْاْ بِالإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ وَمَعْصِيَةِ الرَّسُولِ وَتَنَـجَوْاْ بِالْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ الَّذِى إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ 
O you who believe! When you hold secret counsel, do it not for sin and wrongdoing, and disobedience to the Messenger, but do it for Al-Birr and Taqwa; and have Taqwa of Allah unto Whom you shall be gathered.

#islamtorescue
#islamicmotivation 
#islamthepeace 
#hadith 
#hadithinspiration

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam
Week 7
Do's

Give charity

"Those who in charity spend of their goods by night and by day, in secret and in public, have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve" (2:274). #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamicwisdom 
#tas_scribbles 
#islamthepeace 
#hadith

Hira Vajahat

Oh You Who Believe Series 
Command 22
Surah Nisa 4:59

The Necessity of Obeying the Rulers in Obedience to Allah
﴿يَـأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ أَطِيعُواْ اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُواْ الرَّسُولَ وَأُوْلِى الاٌّمْرِ مِنْكُمْ فَإِن تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِى شَىْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِن كُنتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الاٌّخِرِ ذلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلاً ﴾
O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and those of you who are in authority. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for final determination.)
مومنو! خدا اور اس کے رسول کی فرمانبرداری کرو اور جو تم میں سے صاحب حکومت ہیں ان کی بھی اور اگر کسی بات میں تم میں اختلاف واقع ہو تو اگر خدا اور روز آخرت پر ایمان رکھتے ہو تو اس میں خدا اور اس کے رسول (کے حکم) کی طرف رجوع کرو یہ بہت اچھی بات ہے اور اس کا مآل بھی اچھا ہے
 #islamtorescue 
#islamicmotivation 
#ohyouwhobelieve 
#islamicguidance 
#quranquotes 
#hadith 
#tas_scribbles

Hira Vajahat

"O You Who Believe" Series 

Command 13

Surah Imran 3:102

يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ اتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ حَقَّ تُقَاتِهِ وَلاَ تَمُوتُنَّ إِلاَّ وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ

102. O you who believe! Have Taqwa of Allah as is His due, and die not except as (true) Muslims.)
 #islamtorescue 
#tas_scribbles 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamicguidance 
#hadith 
#quran 
#ohyouwhobelieve

Hira Vajahat

Ramadan Series 

Day 15 Amal 15

HELP SOMEONE 
‏‏
Narrated Abu Huraira(RA):The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Charity is obligatory everyday on every joint of a human being. If one helps a person in matters concerning his riding animal by helping him to ride it or by lifting his luggage on to it, all this will be regarded charity. A good word, and every step one takes to offer the compulsory Congregational prayer, is regarded as charity; and guiding somebody on the road is regarded as charity."(Sahih al-Bukhari )
 #islamtorescue 
#hadithoftheday 
#islamicmotivation 
#islamicquotes 
#hadith 
#ramadan 
#islamicwisdom
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification