Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordfreedomstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordfreedomstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oli sae 20w 50 api sl jaso ma 10, co ord sets india, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, getis ord gi,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The story was muted by a plucky sentence. 
It wanted 'her' freedom. 
The story relented. 
'She' excelled at the end. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Eyes dropped their veil
Feet found their steps
The voice silenced other voices
Resting on her own shoulders
She bloomed
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Strings, scratches & soul Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #Freedom Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Breaking the webbed strings 
of social spiders...
The soul stretched wings...
disregarding fear of
loosing feathers...
or the tantacle's 
scratches! Strings, scratches & soul
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#freedom

Anuj Jain

read more

She ran fast
Couldn't beat the bell
You'll never succeed, teacher yelled. 
I don't want success 
Want freedom
She said.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

Nishtha Goswami

read more
I used to care about what everyone said and felt.
One day, I listened to myself,
and found my freedom.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

The Dream Doodler

Two random scenarios put together. But do they actually accept? Let's ask it in active voice. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
She didn't prefer sexual relationship. Accepted. She adopted, chose to be single mother. Accepted. Those unnamed 'they' loved, freed her.

Two random scenarios put together. But do they actually accept? Let's ask it in active voice.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
freedom is so costly that only the person who gets out of the boundary can only reach and breathe it. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Woman has to free herself from age-old thinking. why to apply  cosmetics for her beauty Isn't to attract opposite sex? Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Shackles of  the egoes vanished 
 precious tears rain there
 love found its  place 
Empowering for the sure
 — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

Abhisek Jain

read more
It's time to move on 
Wrap out
Free from fear
 Dare to
Residence terror, terror
Get freedom
# sweety Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with your #20wordfreedomstory. In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification