Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atp4poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atp4poetry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about produces the greatest number of atp, produces the greatest amount of atp, produces the bulk of the cells atp, produces the most atp, atp ka full form in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

marmalade ツ

With the composition of Narcotic_KP (অনী) and Pragati Singh Chahar... It's a joint venture of us both... #aestheticthoughts #prismatica #yqaestheticthoughts #atp4poetry #Holi #shapepoem #atpthandai

read more
Now
the lea-
ves hook spring
the lives call it bre-
athing something. Up
in the dusk like a shadow,
my heart yet mingles in a rain-
bow. Where colour goes in darkness,
the footprints record in streak. Happ-
iness press with bless, spring season
is echoed in less. Amidst the farewell
of the winters, with the air full of mir-
ful chatters.The aroma of colours of
colours was to spread, like blankets
of verses spread on poetry's bed.So-
me leisure nucleus the time, the for-
mer recognises the prime. Hemisp-
here,  today calls for reaction.  Oh!
Colour you turn into an imagination.
   Na-
    ture
     wa-
   nts
    to
    bri-
    ng
    hu-
    me-
    ro-
    us
    ri-
    des
Leaves
are still loo-
se far off pride.

With the composition of Narcotic_KP (অনী)  and Pragati Singh Chahar...
It's a joint venture of us both...

#aestheticthoughts
#prismatica
#yqaestheticthoughts 
#atp4poetry 
#holi

Muralidharan P

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 Have a safe a #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #saveanimals #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #atp4poetry #atpchandan

read more
Your fun with colours
Hurt my eyes,
Sting nostrils
But I love you
Even if I where blind OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 

It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 

Have a safe a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification