Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best prismatica Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best prismatica Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about refracting angle of prism as a single prism is about, king of prism by♡u, dispersion of light through prism, princy and prisma, graduations in prismatic compass,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 Have a safe a #yqbaba #saveanimals #aestheticthoughts #prismatica #blackoutpoem #ATPbhaang

read more
     OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 

It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 

Have a safe a

Cerebral Derange

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 Have a safe a #yqbaba #saveanimals #aestheticthoughts #prismatica #blackoutpoem #ATPbhaang

read more
     OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 

It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 

Have a safe a

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATcolourmenot • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 Have a saf #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #aesthicthoughts #prismatica #atpjalwa

read more
You are inspired by
our shades and our 
vibrant colours 
yet you colour us with
your ugly and harmful 
chemicals that
You call shades.
Kindly spare us
Be humane. OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATcolourmenot  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Have a saf

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Collab on this bg with a message-oriented quote to save birds and animals on Holi. 🙏 It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 Have a safe a #saveanimals #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #prismatica #atpjalwa

read more
What makes you think 
you are superior O humans ?
If teasing and tormenting us 
is a sport and mirth for you 
then you are worse 
than any predator 
we fear.
Please have 
some empathy 
and be human.
Act like one. OPEN FOR COLLAB 😎 #ATsafeholi  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Have a safe a

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 🙏 #ATspareanimalsonholi • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Complete the message. It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be a thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 Have a safe and happy Holi! 🙏 Regards, Team AT #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts #prismatica #atpjalwa

read more

For you it's just fun,
Compassion don't you have none,
Colouring me with harsh chemicals,
You guffaw as if it's amusement,
It irritates my skin but you cheer,
It suffocates me but for you it's jollity,
I cry but you won't listen,
To escape I try but you're persistent,
Don't subject me to this misery,
Spare me please I'm just a kid.
 OPEN FOR COLLAB 🙏  #ATspareanimalsonholi  • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Complete the message. 

It's a kind request from our side to please take special care of animals and birds on Holi. Don't indulge any animals or birds in your Holi game play. It might just be a thing of momentary fun for you; but it may cost them their life. Please save animals and birds. Please educate others regarding the same. It's a request. 🙏🙏🙏 

Have a safe and happy Holi! 🙏 

Regards, 
Team AT

marmalade ツ

With the composition of Narcotic_KP (অনী) and Pragati Singh Chahar... It's a joint venture of us both... #aestheticthoughts #prismatica #yqaestheticthoughts #atp4poetry #Holi #shapepoem #atpthandai

read more
Now
the lea-
ves hook spring
the lives call it bre-
athing something. Up
in the dusk like a shadow,
my heart yet mingles in a rain-
bow. Where colour goes in darkness,
the footprints record in streak. Happ-
iness press with bless, spring season
is echoed in less. Amidst the farewell
of the winters, with the air full of mir-
ful chatters.The aroma of colours of
colours was to spread, like blankets
of verses spread on poetry's bed.So-
me leisure nucleus the time, the for-
mer recognises the prime. Hemisp-
here,  today calls for reaction.  Oh!
Colour you turn into an imagination.
   Na-
    ture
     wa-
   nts
    to
    bri-
    ng
    hu-
    me-
    ro-
    us
    ri-
    des
Leaves
are still loo-
se far off pride.

With the composition of Narcotic_KP (অনী)  and Pragati Singh Chahar...
It's a joint venture of us both...

#aestheticthoughts
#prismatica
#yqaestheticthoughts 
#atp4poetry 
#holi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification