Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearhistory22 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearhistory22 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Shree

Dear History, Remove the pain money creates, Banish the fear, hatred & greed, Burn the moments of betrayal, Remove the pages of disputes, Delete the days of bloodshed, Omit the memories of wars, Fire up buried furnaces of doubts, #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #cinemagraph #postmandiaries #yqpostman #a_journey_of_thoughts #dearhistory22 #unboundeddesires

read more
Remove the pain money creates, 
Banish the fear, hatred & greed, 
Burn the moments of betrayal, 
Remove the pages of disputes, 
Delete the days of bloodshed, 
Omit the memories of wars, 
Fire up buried furnaces of doubts, 
Scrap the separation & the coldness, 
Discard the machines & equipments.. 
Dismantle resources polluting Earth,  
Diffuse every differentiation ever made,  
Simulate life like how it used to be then!  Dear History,
Remove the pain money creates, 
Banish the fear, hatred & greed, 
Burn the moments of betrayal, 
Remove the pages of disputes, 
Delete the days of bloodshed, 
Omit the memories of wars, 
Fire up buried furnaces of doubts,

Haleema Thanvi

Dear History, You're the culprit. You're written by cowards and cruel oppressors. When the hunter writes about the hunted, he always justifies his actions by making the hunted a villain that needed to be eradicated. I wish you stayed untouched and true but you're all fairytales and I wish, I wish we had stayed true to our nature where we wake up with no memory or language and stay that way. I wish we had just taken impulses instead of words, maybe then we wouldn't hold knives to each other's t #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #cinemagraph #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearhistory22

read more
History never engrave
It's man who created rave

History is helpless to change this meddling
As it can come alive and start defending.  Dear History,

You're the culprit. You're written by cowards and cruel oppressors. When the hunter writes about the hunted, he always justifies his actions by making the hunted a villain that needed to be eradicated. I wish you stayed untouched and true but you're all fairytales and I wish, I wish we had stayed true to our nature where we wake up with no memory or language and stay that way. I wish we had just taken impulses instead of words, maybe then we wouldn't hold knives to each other's t

Shweta Grewal

Dear History, You're the culprit. You're written by cowards and cruel oppressors. When the hunter writes about the hunted, he always justifies his actions by making the hunted a villain that needed to be eradicated. I wish you stayed untouched and true but you're all fairytales and I wish, I wish we had stayed true to our nature where we wake up with no memory or language and stay that way. I wish we had just taken impulses instead of words, maybe then we wouldn't hold knives to each other's t #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #cinemagraph #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearhistory22

read more
Everyone asks why do you keep repeating yourself but nobody understands that the real culprits are humans that refuse to learn from you   Dear History,

You're the culprit. You're written by cowards and cruel oppressors. When the hunter writes about the hunted, he always justifies his actions by making the hunted a villain that needed to be eradicated. I wish you stayed untouched and true but you're all fairytales and I wish, I wish we had stayed true to our nature where we wake up with no memory or language and stay that way. I wish we had just taken impulses instead of words, maybe then we wouldn't hold knives to each other's t

Shweta Grewal

read more
Everyone asks why do you keep repeating yourself but nobody understands that the real culprits are humans that refuse to learn from you   Dear History,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification