Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scdark Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scdark Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about scd with voc, voc in scd, raiders of the lost ark cast, godhan ark benefits and side effects, funny noah ark quotes,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here comes another prompt under #darkclub • Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about negativity. • You can write a story/ microtale/ poem/ conversation. • Feel free to extend spookiness in the caption. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #scdark #chitshorror #sclosingme #scdarkclub

read more
to the ghost of myself. 
I shall soon leave myself
My ghost waits to cremate me
It waits to complete itself 
with all of me. 
The ghost is winning, and
I'm losing myself. 

• Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 here comes another prompt under #darkclub

• Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about negativity.

• You can write a story/ microtale/ poem/ conversation.

• Feel free to extend spookiness in the caption.

Chitra Iyer

◆ Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 ◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about darkness and ghosts that hide in it ◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation. ◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #scdark #chitshorror

read more
The darkness of a ghostly past and become the ghost of the present, a zoombie with eyes gleaming like burning hot coals for they never sleep.
There are many ghosts buried in me, killed by my expectations, cremated at the dead of night. They were choking me to death, you see. I have dried blood on my hands which only I can see. I try to lick them away and their taste lingers on my tongue. I love the taste of blood. It's like petrichor, the smell. I can smell it somewhere close now.
Wait, I come, I come out of my hiding. If you see darkness walking towards you, know that it's me, the dead zoombie. ◆ Hola  Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about darkness and ghosts that hide in it 

◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation. 

◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption.

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Collab on this BG and write why you find darkness beautiful! Font - Crimson Italic (12) Use the hashtag #scdark to let us discover your tales 🎃 #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #microtale #Darkisbeautiful #dreamingvet Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more

Because it hides my pain
That I stole from everyone's mind frame
That was just for fun
I don't know why I use to run
Suffocating me from inside
Scavenging my little mind
Darkness gave me safest place
Sharing my evilest chase
Later I come to know that
Darkness was manipulating my inner self
For bringing him pain as tribute of respect
 Collab on this BG and write why you find darkness beautiful!

Font - Crimson Italic (12)

Use the hashtag #scdark to let us discover your tales 🎃

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #microtale #darkisbeautiful  #dreamingvet
Collaborating with Spookians Club

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification