Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best proudflesh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best proudflesh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about be with someone who is proud to have you, how to follow up like a pro, proud to be pahadi meaning in hindi, proud to be pahadi quotes, proud of love,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Proud flesh is granulation tissue that fills the wound bed to a greater extent than what is required and goes beyond the height of the surface of the wound resulting in a raised tissue mass. Proud flesh sometimes can take on a "life of its own" if the healing wound is not managed properly... Lo bhai pathology ka gyan bhi de dia..shall I start giving patho classes 😂😂😂😂😂😂 #ATyouhaveseenmyscars • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ #Relationship #medical #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #Pathology #dreamingvet #proudflesh

read more
Which were superficial
But you will never know
My deep seated wounds
which never process to heal
I try to make them scars
But they get remodeled as proud flesh
My intentions of healing were all in vain
I'm left with abiding pain Proud flesh is granulation tissue that fills the wound bed to a greater extent than what is required and goes beyond the height of the surface of the wound resulting in a raised tissue mass. Proud flesh sometimes can take on a "life of its own" if the healing wound is not managed properly... 

Lo bhai pathology ka gyan bhi de dia..shall I start giving patho classes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

#ATyouhaveseenmyscars 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Collab with your soulful words.✨

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification