Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveyq Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveyq Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Satish Chandra

#goodbyeyq so this was just a prank, came all of a sudden in my mind.. 😈😈😎😈😈 #loveyq #yqbaba Thanks Harsh Snehanshu and Ashish Singh You guys made me realise I can write and write well.

read more
Dear All YQ members,

This is my last day on YQ.
I won't be writing after this.
It was really delightful and
absolutely loving to be a part
of this platform and the journey
had been phenomenal.

I will always cherish the memories,
love and appreciations that I received
from each one of you.

Thanks for everything.
Much Love. ❤️ 💐❤️️
 #GoodByeYQ so this was just a prank, came all of a sudden in my mind.. 😈😈😎😈😈

#LoveYQ

#YQbaba

Thanks Harsh Snehanshu and Ashish Singh
You guys made me realise I can write and write well.

The Incomplete Metaphor

Dedicating a #testimonial to YourQuote Baba YourQuote Baba, thank you! #365days365quotes #yqbaba #loveyq #Help #writingskills 122/365

read more
Dear YourQuote Baba,

I have never known your real name behind that profile, your identity, anything. But, one thing I have known about you from my very first day of YourQuote is, you're the boss! Well, you have always been there to support us with your Writing Gyaan, Daily Challenges, Collab Challenges, Midnight Poems, and numerous things, so that we, the writers at YourQuote can enhance our writing skills. 

Receiving a follow from you was a dream come true. I have always dreamt of this moment to come true. And yes Baba, please keep on enlightening us with your wisdom, and I, proud to be a part of YQ, will raise a hand against plagiarism with you!

Be my inspiration, mentor, as you have always been. Love you Baba, Love you YourQuote! I would like to end my testimonial by wishing YourQuote Baba good luck and godspeed! Dedicating a #testimonial to YourQuote Baba

YourQuote Baba, thank you!

#365days365quotes #yqbaba #loveyq #help #writingskills 

122/365

Sita Prasad

Limerick is a 5 line (mostly funny) poem with the rhyme scheme AABBA. Today, we relax the rules. You can be lame. As lame as you want. The point is to have fun. Here's my lame try: I am sitting on the coast Sipping chai with a toast Waiting for you tonight In this absence of light I wish you'd not ghost. #lovewriting #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #LameLimerick #loveyq

read more
The nails I bite,
To write,
It  is so late,
the family members hate,
they say switch off the light ..... Limerick is a 5 line (mostly funny) poem with the rhyme scheme AABBA. Today, we relax the rules. You can be lame. As lame as you want. The point is to have fun. Here's my lame try:

I am sitting on the coast
Sipping chai with a toast
Waiting for you tonight
In this absence of light
I wish you'd not ghost.

Alisha Phillips

I am writing this after a very long time , Kuch kadvi yaadey hmey iss darwazey le aati hai jha mera na koi apna hai , aur na koi yha Sapna hai. #MereBezubaanJazbaat #loveyq #asha!

read more
Unhe ab bhi humse chahat hai ,
Qki unke jism ko bhook ki shikayat hai.

Unse humey ab naa rha koi lgaav hai ,
Qki unki yaado ka hum pe ab bakaya naa rha koi udhaar hai... I am writing this after a very long time ,

Kuch kadvi yaadey hmey iss darwazey le aati hai jha mera na koi apna hai , aur na koi yha Sapna hai.

#Merebezubaanjazbaat 
#loveyq 
#Asha!

Ar. Smitha

Thank you so much for the like YQ Babaji.. This is icing on cake today Thank you so much #yqbaba #writingresolution #thankyounote #loveyq #inspiration #motivation #kindgesture

Asha Giri

Yq जीने के लिए एक बहाना बन गया है, मानो साँस लेने के लिए एक दवाई बन गयी ।। #loveyq #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
जब तक दो-तीन quotes ना लिख दूँ,
तब तक मेरा पेट नही भरता।
मन तृप्त नहीं होता।
और काम में दिल नही लगता।। Yq  जीने के लिए एक बहाना बन गया है,
मानो साँस लेने के लिए एक दवाई बन गयी ।।

#loveyq #yqdidi #yqquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification