Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWplainBG1922 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWplainBG1922 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sunbin 1

I love the way you look at me. I love the way you listen to me. I love the way you make me feel yo'u'rs. I love the way I become language of your lips and you become my definition of life. I love the way you just look into my eyes and read my entire eternity hidden within. I love the way you make every moment feel precious as if another moment might not arrive and all the other without you earlier were just meaningless. I love the way you want me and make me feel that need for love as if there will no end to it. I love the way you does everything for me but never expects the same from me and that's what make our love bloom more everyday. #YourQuoteAndMine #lovethewayyoulie #collabwithcw #convivialwings #CWplainBG1922

read more
I love the way you lie...  I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you listen to me.
I love the way you make me feel yo'u'rs.
I love the way I become language of your lips and you become my definition of life.
I love the way you just look into my eyes and read my entire eternity hidden within.
I love the way you make every moment feel precious as if another moment might not arrive and all the other without you earlier were just meaningless.
I love the way you want me and make me feel that need for love as if there will no end to it.
I love the way you does everything for me but never expects the same from me and that's what make our love bloom more everyday.

सरफिरी®

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings #CWplainBG1922 #convivialwings #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Convivial Wings Collaborating with Sateesh Ranade

read more
परछाईं में ना ढूँढ़ मुझे, मन में झाँक और ढूँढ ले।
आत्मा में बसी हूँ, कविताओं में रची हूँ,
हर क्षण हर साँस में छिपी हूँ, जीवन में झाँक और ढूँढ़ ले। Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings

#CWplainBG1922  #convivialwings #collabwithcw   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Convivial Wings
Collaborating with Sateesh Ranade

Shashwati Haldar

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings #CWplainBG1922 #convivialwings #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Convivial Wings

read more
आओ न करीब, बड़े अरसे से इंतजार में हूं,
कैसे कहूं तुमसे, मैं किस क़दर तुम्हारे प्यार में हूं,
देख लो छूकर, अगन न लगे तो कहना,
बस तुम हां कह दो, मैं वर्षों से इकरार में हूं,,, Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings

Shashwati Haldar

Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings #CWplainBG1922 #convivialwings #collabwithcw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Convivial Wings

read more
आओ न करीब, बड़े अरसे से इंतजार में हूं,
कैसे कहूं तुमसे, मैं किस क़दर तुम्हारे प्यार में हूं,
देख लो छूकर, अगन न लगे तो कहना,
बस तुम हां कह दो, मैं वर्षों से इकरार में हूं,,, Let your feelings flow through this background given by Convivial Wings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification