Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSstitchonpic1202 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSstitchonpic1202 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qsst, shayari in hindi of sst subject, ssti full form, sst ki full form, sst full form,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sweta

Let me stash their precious tears or let me rejoice their gleeful dance! #QSstitchonpic1202 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab #Company #starsofstella #Stars Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Take me to the place where the falling stars alight,
Where they hide their tears in the darkness of night.

Or take me to the constellation of the yellow friends,
To the rostrum where they twinkle as twilight ends. Let me stash their precious tears or let me rejoice their gleeful dance!

#QSstitchonpic1202 #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #company #starsofstella #stars
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic1202 out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
THE STARRY SKIES
But the stars lit the sky majestically.

The twinkling glittering little dots in the sky,
It amazes me to see them burning with heavenly light.
I gaze with awe at such a magnificent sight,
Which grasps my breath every night.

These stars give me the hope to live,
They fill my heart with positive vibes.
The stars gives me the biggest lesson of life-
Never should any hurdle fill us with anxiety.
It's only in the darkest night that the stars seem to shine brightly. Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic1202 out!

Stitch your words on this beautiful bg.
Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Our Beautiful Fabric #QSstitchonpic1202 out! Stitch your words on this beautiful bg. Mesmerize others with Quote Stitchers challenge.✨ #yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #Collab life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
விட்டுவிடாதே...
தொட்டுவிடும் தூரம்
வெகு தொலைவிலில்லை.  Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

#yqbaba #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #collab #life #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

read more
इंतज़ार...
किसी के आंखों...तो किसी के दिल में
किसी के उम्मीदों में भरी...तो किसी के सपनों में सजी
किसी को जीने के लिए...तो किसी को मरने के लिए

इंतज़ार...ही , इस ज़िन्दगी की निशानी है
कभी खुशियों का...कभी हसियों का

ज़िन्दगी शुरू होती है...एक इंतज़ार से
ज़िन्दगी बीत जाती है....इस इंतज़ार में
और ख़त्म होती है...एक इंतज़ार पे Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Shweta Gupta

In this temporary world when you have someone constantly available for you in each of your ups and downs that person is your asset. To have such a person is a real earning of your life. Keep them safe. #QSstitchonpic1202 #Constant #temporarypeople #quoteliners #Care #Asset life #yqbaba Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Having someone as constant for years is the real earning of life! In this temporary world when you have someone constantly available for you in each of your ups and downs that person is your asset. To have such a person is a real earning of your life. Keep them safe.

#QSstitchonpic1202 #constant #temporarypeople #quoteliners #care #asset #life #yqbaba
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification