Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Asset Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Asset Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about threaten to capture an asset unlawfully, following is not a quick asset, ____ is not a liquid asset, growmore research and asset management, public sector asset rehabilitation agency in hindi,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Techie Tushar

Time is freely expensive ! #oxymoron #Asset #Liability #Quo_tusR #Successquo_tus #yqbaba Follow Writer's page @hypnotic_scribbs on Instagram !

read more
Time is that asset, when wasted, seems to exist in surplus !
And is such liability, whose  need arises  sheer stark shortage  ! Time is freely expensive !
#oxymoron #asset #liability #quo_tusr #successquo_tus #yqbaba 

Follow  Writer's page @hypnotic_scribbs on Instagram  !

Anmol Singh

I was summing up balance sheet of life.
Assets & Liabilities.
Love is both asset and liability. Care is also the same..
How do I classify?
Shall I create provision for contingent heartbreaks or breaking trust,
Yea unexpected loyalty or friendship can be contingent assets.
I wonder if i get a glimpse of accounting standard of life, just to find out how to account life but i think they aren't written yet, coj everything would have been so easy then. #yqbaba #castudent #cafinal #asset #liability #life #accounting #life

Anmol Singh

I was summing up balance sheet of life.
Assets & Liabilities.
Love is both asset and liability. Care is also the same..
How do I classify?
Shall I create provision for contingent heartbreaks or breaking trust,
Yea unexpected loyalty or friendship can be contingent assets.
I wonder if i get a glimpse of accounting standard of life, just to find out how to account life but i think they aren't written yet, coj everything would have been so easy then. #yqbaba #castudent #cafinal #asset #liability #life #accounting #life

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#plants #Trees #Glow #Dark #Asset image created by app Dream by Wombo

read more
Had all plants and trees glowed in dark, every house may have grown them like an asset!!

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #plants #Trees #Glow #Dark #Asset 
image created by app Dream by Wombo

Harish K B

"Your body's pendulum sway has had me hypnotized" #movement #asset #love #hypnotize #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Krishnadasi Sanatani

#Karma #God #Asset 2liner #words #story Love Nojoto #kalimaa #maa chandni sana saadgi Sethi Ji सचिन सारस्वत Umme Habiba #Nojoto2liner

read more
mute video

Shweta Gupta

In this temporary world when you have someone constantly available for you in each of your ups and downs that person is your asset. To have such a person is a real earning of your life. Keep them safe. #QSstitchonpic1202 #Constant #temporarypeople #quoteliners #Care #Asset life #yqbaba Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

read more
Having someone as constant for years is the real earning of life! In this temporary world when you have someone constantly available for you in each of your ups and downs that person is your asset. To have such a person is a real earning of your life. Keep them safe.

#QSstitchonpic1202 #constant #temporarypeople #quoteliners #care #asset #life #yqbaba
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers

KAUSHAL ADHIKARI

Knowledge is the only #Asset you can #become #Superior on everywhere✍️✍️✅ . . #Education #skill #ability #Reality #Fact #Life

read more
mute video

Ajay kumar

#Asset

read more
Internal Assets are more valuable than External assets so try to identify

©Ajay kumar #Asset

Abundance

mute video
loader
Home
Explore