Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyDearestYou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyDearestYou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dearest love poem, happy birthday to my dearest friend poem, good morning wishes for the most dearest intimate friend, happy birthday my dearest friend quotes, thank you my dearest friend,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

LETTER DAY 1: "My Dearest You" My dearest you, I go 'round and 'round our story--delving into the varied instances of you and me. I get weary of the persistent, redundant oeuvres that I keep writing about you. Mayhap, if you read my verses, I'm sure, you'll get tired of them, too. Why don't you read me? Perchance, if you get to read a bit of my concoctions, you'd glean the resemblance I speak of and you'd laugh and laugh, I'm sure. #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #MyDearestYou #LetterDay1

read more
My dearest you,

I go 'round and 'round our story--
delving into the varied instances 
of you and me. I get weary of the 
persistent, redundant oeuvres 
that I keep writing about you. 
Mayhap, if you read my verses, I'm 
sure, you'll get tired of them, too. 

(CAPTION) LETTER DAY 1: "My Dearest You"

My dearest you,

I go 'round and 'round our story--delving into the varied instances of you and me. I get weary of the persistent, redundant oeuvres that I keep writing about you. Mayhap, if you read my verses, I'm sure, you'll get tired of them, too. 

Why don't you read me? Perchance, if you get to read a bit of my concoctions, you'd glean the resemblance I speak of and you'd laugh and laugh, I'm sure.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification