Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LetterDay1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LetterDay1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, love letter to wife in tamil 50, how to write love letter in marathi 110, you broke my heart love letter 10, love letter from johnny cash to june carter 10,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sourajita D

Love,

You came in my life to get me to hold that pen and the day you went that pen started to write words after words.
With tears straining my eyes, and doubt clouding my thoughts, the only thing that I could see clear was you and those words that you couldn't take away.
Feelings that you have crushed somewhere! Moments that you have stolen! Emotions that you had left to overflow! You took away some parts of me as you moved away. But unknowingly; you brought me to write. Write down time and in open spaces of papers, all the peace that the pen gets is from the pieces of a broken heart.

Once yours, #sourajita #loveletters
#yourquote 
#letterday1
#yqbaba
 #postmandiaries 
#lettersfromhome 
#postman YourQuote Postman

Hemalatha G

Dearest Mr. Transformer, You, the savour of relish, the epitome of gentleness, the man with a cute smile and the best brother of my world; you are truly an amazing transformer. It hasn't been a long time, but the bond I share with you is unique. Your perspective, loving nature, your lame sarcasm :-P, and honesty; will I ever stop admiring them? God! Never! The flowing positive vibrations reach me everyday, soothing me even when we aren't chatting. #yqbaba #postmandiaries #yqletter #LetterDay1

read more
Dearest Mr. Transformer,
                                        You, the savour of relish, the epitome of gentleness, the man with a cute smile and the best brother of my world; you are truly an amazing transformer. It hasn't been a long time, but the bond I share with you is unique. Your perspective, loving nature, your lame sarcasm :-P, and honesty; will I ever stop admiring them? God! Never! 

In caption... Dearest Mr. Transformer,
                                              You, the savour of relish, the epitome of gentleness, the man with a cute smile and the best brother of my world; you are truly an amazing transformer. It hasn't been a long time, but the bond I share with you is unique. Your perspective, loving nature, your lame sarcasm :-P, and honesty; will I ever stop admiring them? God! Never! 

The flowing positive vibrations reach me everyday, soothing me even when we aren't chatting.

Diwa

LETTER DAY 1: "My Dearest You" My dearest you, I go 'round and 'round our story--delving into the varied instances of you and me. I get weary of the persistent, redundant oeuvres that I keep writing about you. Mayhap, if you read my verses, I'm sure, you'll get tired of them, too. Why don't you read me? Perchance, if you get to read a bit of my concoctions, you'd glean the resemblance I speak of and you'd laugh and laugh, I'm sure. #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #MyDearestYou #LetterDay1

read more
My dearest you,

I go 'round and 'round our story--
delving into the varied instances 
of you and me. I get weary of the 
persistent, redundant oeuvres 
that I keep writing about you. 
Mayhap, if you read my verses, I'm 
sure, you'll get tired of them, too. 

(CAPTION) LETTER DAY 1: "My Dearest You"

My dearest you,

I go 'round and 'round our story--delving into the varied instances of you and me. I get weary of the persistent, redundant oeuvres that I keep writing about you. Mayhap, if you read my verses, I'm sure, you'll get tired of them, too. 

Why don't you read me? Perchance, if you get to read a bit of my concoctions, you'd glean the resemblance I speak of and you'd laugh and laugh, I'm sure.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification