Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyDearestBaui Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyDearestBaui Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you my dearest friend, dearest creature in creation poem, dearest sister meaning in hindi, dearest meaning in hindi, dearest in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

LETTER DAY 2: "My Dearest Baui" My dearest Baui, At the moment, you are lying in a state of coma on my sofa. We just came from the vet and you were scheduled to be given an antibiotic injection. As we arrived at the clinic, you threw up and then went unconscious. I was carrying you in my arms. It was a good thing that I was with Uncle Pip because, I wouldn't have known how to assist the vet, without him. I was trembling so hard as I carried your limp, little body. I was full of your vomit an #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #letterday2 #MyDearestBaui

read more
My dearest Baui,

At the moment, you are lying 
in a state of coma on my sofa. 
We just came from the vet and 
you were scheduled to be given 
an antibiotic injection. As we 
arrived at the clinic, you threw 
up and then went unconscious. 
I was carrying you in my arms. 

(CAPTION) LETTER DAY 2: "My Dearest Baui"

My dearest Baui,

At the moment, you are lying in a state of coma on my sofa. We just came from the vet and you were scheduled to be given an antibiotic injection. As we arrived at the clinic, you threw up and then went unconscious. I was carrying you in my arms. 

It was a good thing that I was with Uncle Pip because, I wouldn't have known how to assist the vet, without him. I was trembling so hard as I carried your limp, little body. I was full of your vomit an

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification