Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterday2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterday2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about let her go she doesn t love you, let me love you dance, i love you so i let you go, let me love you ringtone, let me love you poems,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sourajita D

Mom,

A part of you and yet so different is your charisma and my style ( better considered non existent). We have ideas and talks, opinions and words and yet each day I find a better quality in you. And yet you know everything about me without even being told! Nothing had ever described what transpires between a daughter and mother!

And for the fact, if I don't appreciate you that doesn't mean I won't get my plate tonight. Yet when I appreciate you, I take the risk of being scolded tonight. A beautiful lady you are and trust me I would always try to be the better parts of your life. For best always remains "papa".

The truth: I had always fallen for you. Love is a small word and yet my heart is not big for the world. 

Yours, #sourajita #loveletters
#yourquote 
#letterday2
#yqbaba
 #postmandiaries 
#lettersfromhome 
#postman YourQuote Postman

Hemalatha G

My dear akka,  I won't say I love you, I never told, and I never will. You keep asking me why don't I say "Love you too" whenever you say so. You keep crushing me, which you call as hug, when I hate it the most. I haven't pushed you. I haven't hugged you back. But still, you trace out my love for you. I'm writing to you with a hope that you'll not read this.  Back to 2003, the time when you hated me the most. Whenever someone ignores you and lifts me up, you would hate me. Wonder how do you I #yqbaba #postmandiaries #yqletters #letterday2 #lettertomysis

read more

My dear akka, 

I won't say I love you, I never told, and I never will.
You keep asking me why don't I say 
"Love you too" whenever you say so. You keep
Crushing me, which you call as hug, 
When I hate it the most. I haven't pushed you.
I haven't hugged you back. But still, you trace out 
My love for you. I'm writing to you with a hope 
That you'll not read this. 

(Caption)
 My dear akka, 

I won't say I love you, I never told, and I never will. You keep asking me why don't I say "Love you too" whenever you say so. You keep crushing me, which you call as hug, when I hate it the most. I haven't pushed you. I haven't hugged you back. But still, you trace out my love for you. I'm writing to you with a hope that you'll not read this. 

Back to 2003, the time when you hated me the most. Whenever someone ignores you and lifts me up, you would hate me. Wonder how do you I

Diwa

LETTER DAY 2: "My Dearest Baui" My dearest Baui, At the moment, you are lying in a state of coma on my sofa. We just came from the vet and you were scheduled to be given an antibiotic injection. As we arrived at the clinic, you threw up and then went unconscious. I was carrying you in my arms. It was a good thing that I was with Uncle Pip because, I wouldn't have known how to assist the vet, without him. I was trembling so hard as I carried your limp, little body. I was full of your vomit an #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #letterday2 #MyDearestBaui

read more
My dearest Baui,

At the moment, you are lying 
in a state of coma on my sofa. 
We just came from the vet and 
you were scheduled to be given 
an antibiotic injection. As we 
arrived at the clinic, you threw 
up and then went unconscious. 
I was carrying you in my arms. 

(CAPTION) LETTER DAY 2: "My Dearest Baui"

My dearest Baui,

At the moment, you are lying in a state of coma on my sofa. We just came from the vet and you were scheduled to be given an antibiotic injection. As we arrived at the clinic, you threw up and then went unconscious. I was carrying you in my arms. 

It was a good thing that I was with Uncle Pip because, I wouldn't have known how to assist the vet, without him. I was trembling so hard as I carried your limp, little body. I was full of your vomit an

Rajnish Shrivastava

#letterday2# letter #postmandiaries

read more
Dear Sunny
We were good friends ever when we used to be engineering students living in hostel. We used to go cinema on bicycle whenever new movie would release. Even in the gap of exams after preparing for paper we would go to cinema .what a nice days we spent together but now years have passed but not a single time you called me .Did you forget those days and me .I sometimes think time changes everything. No matter meet me ever when you have time 
Yours
R.Shrivastava  #letterday2# letter  #PostmanDiaries

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification