Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kindestsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kindestsoul Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about protein kin kin cheezon mein paya jata hai, protein kin kin cheezo me paya jata hai, ability to learn a particular kind of job, trees are the kindest things i know, kith and kin meaning in hindi,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

LETTER DAY 3: "To The Kindest Soul I Ever Met" To the kindest soul I ever met, Life can be such an arduous ride. Some people get the hardest brunt of it, though. The best part of it, however, is when you find someone who really cares. And then, life can seem a bit better--only because they're there. You are that sliver of comfort for me. The many instances when I'm silently dealing with stuff and you just appear out of thin air, cheerfully bearing the very solution to my predicament--or simp #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #kindestsoul #LetterDay3

read more
To the kindest soul I ever met,

Life can be such an arduous ride. 
Some people get the hardest 
brunt of it, though. The best part 
of it, however, is when you find 
someone who really cares. And 
then, life can seem a bit better--
only because they're there. 

(CAPTION) LETTER DAY 3: "To The Kindest Soul I Ever Met"

To the kindest soul I ever met,

Life can be such an arduous ride. Some people get the hardest brunt of it, though. The best part of it, however, is when you find someone who really cares. And then, life can seem a bit better--only because they're there. 

You are that sliver of comfort for me. The many instances when I'm silently dealing with stuff and you just appear out of thin air, cheerfully bearing the very solution to my predicament--or simp

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification