Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LetterDay3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LetterDay3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, speechless love letter, you broke my heart love letter 10, gujarati shayari love letter 70, first love letter hindi 720,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sourajita D

Dear Friend,
Meeting was just a chance and friendship
 would have been a mistake if it would 
have been not you!

Neither we were from the same school nor
 from the same society complex and
 meeting each other outside this complexes
 is either a chance or destined. And it better
 be destined!

And yet, you have the same taste in books
and the same love for Sherlock Holmes, same choice of riddles and the trickiest jokes. Before you had came, I had jokes which I had to interpret for others to understand and then obviously it was non interesting.

But you were far more sorted! You had tougher jokes to crack and yes I got a friend who had actually understood and laughed.
Thanks for coming.

Wish you the best in life, though the letter would have either a long way to go or no way whatsoever to reach you.

From a friend, #sourajita #loveletters
#yourquote 
#letterday3
#yqbaba
 #postmandiaries 
#lettersfromhome 
#postman YourQuote Postman

Hemalatha G

My 10th std, Hope you are free from me now! No, I'm free from you. I want to apologise from the core of my heart for sprinting away from you. Smashing the exams, I kept moving away. My plea will not make you forgive me, but atleast I can get rid of the guilt. Writing to you with loads of anger, love and anxiety. So enthusiastic I was, in April 2017. With the same set of friends, teachers, benches and the same classroom. Does this sound so good? But this made me fall down. This was too heavy t #yqbaba #postmandiaries #yqletter #LetterDay3

read more
My 10th std, 

Hope you are free from me now! No, I'm free from you.
I want to apologise from the core of my heart for 
Sprinting away from you. Smashing the exams I kept 
Moving away. My plea will not make you forgive me, 
But atleast I can get rid of the guilt.
Writing to you with loads of anger, love and anxiety.

(Caption)
 My 10th std, 

Hope you are free from me now! No, I'm free from you. I want to apologise from the core of my heart for sprinting away from you. Smashing the exams, I kept moving away. My plea will not make you forgive me, but atleast I can get rid of the guilt. Writing to you with loads of anger, love and anxiety.

So enthusiastic I was, in April 2017. With the same set of friends, teachers, benches and the same classroom. Does this sound so good? But this made me fall down. This was too heavy t

Diwa

LETTER DAY 3: "To The Kindest Soul I Ever Met" To the kindest soul I ever met, Life can be such an arduous ride. Some people get the hardest brunt of it, though. The best part of it, however, is when you find someone who really cares. And then, life can seem a bit better--only because they're there. You are that sliver of comfort for me. The many instances when I'm silently dealing with stuff and you just appear out of thin air, cheerfully bearing the very solution to my predicament--or simp #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #kindestsoul #LetterDay3

read more
To the kindest soul I ever met,

Life can be such an arduous ride. 
Some people get the hardest 
brunt of it, though. The best part 
of it, however, is when you find 
someone who really cares. And 
then, life can seem a bit better--
only because they're there. 

(CAPTION) LETTER DAY 3: "To The Kindest Soul I Ever Met"

To the kindest soul I ever met,

Life can be such an arduous ride. Some people get the hardest brunt of it, though. The best part of it, however, is when you find someone who really cares. And then, life can seem a bit better--only because they're there. 

You are that sliver of comfort for me. The many instances when I'm silently dealing with stuff and you just appear out of thin air, cheerfully bearing the very solution to my predicament--or simp

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification