Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best never_again Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best never_again Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

Letter Day 4: "To My Tormentor" To my tormentor, Are you still there? Or, are you finally done with me? You see, you like putting me down, don't you? You also love to see me cry. I hope you're done and that you're tired of the never-ending accusations and insinuations that you throw, oh so copiously, on me. It all started with me trusting you--believing that you were merely protecting me and my assets. I let you into my life because you were someone, I thought, I knew quite well enough. Well, why not? You always made me think you were good--obviously misjudged, but good. So, there began a most painful unfolding in my life. #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #never_again #LetterDay4

read more
To my tormentor,

Are you still there? Or, are you 
finally done with me? You see, 
you like putting me down, 
don't you? You also love to see 
me cry. I hope you're done and 
that you're tired of the 
never-ending accusations and 
insinuations that you throw, 
oh so copiously, on me. 

(CAPTION) Letter Day 4: "To My Tormentor"

To my tormentor,

Are you still there? Or, are you finally done with me? You see, you like putting me down, don't you? You also love to see me cry. I hope you're done and that you're tired of the never-ending accusations and insinuations that you throw, oh so copiously, on me. 

It all started with me trusting you--believing that you were merely protecting me and my assets. I let you into my life because you were someone, I thought, I knew quite well enough. Well, why not? You always made me think you were good--obviously misjudged, but good. So, there began a most painful unfolding in my life.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification