Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LetterDay4 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LetterDay4 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letter in hindi for boyfriend, speechless love letter, you broke my heart love letter 10, gujarati shayari love letter 70, first love letter hindi 720,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Sourajita D

Dear Dad,

You are my first love and I must be your second for I felt it from the very first day.
Strong enough to be a protector and successful enough to be a role model. To describe; you had been a very tough topic for any writer and one of the hardest for a novice like me.

To continue is difficult and hence I will put down the pen here. 

For the love, I feel I have been more a concern than your first love. Yet you have a very nice choice and that I can tell as I see my mother.

Your love and my words,
Sourajita D.
 #sourajita #loveletters
#yourquote 
#letterday4
#yqbaba
 #postmandiaries 
#lettersfromhome 
#postman YourQuote Postman

Hemalatha G

Dear Guruji, Don't murder me for calling your like that. I know insane girl, you never expect letters from me. But you, my crime partner, who never got a gift from me, earns at least this. Have I ever told you that I always admire you secretly? Oops! That's a secret no? Well, back to 2011, you were my bestie's bestie. Being a possessive lass, I yearned to see you; see what's so special with you. I even managed to get your contact number (That still saves me :-P). Actually, you weren't exceptional. Just another loon, whose spectacles were bigger than the face. A girl who looked like a skeleton. I then failed to recall about you. After two years, I saw you coming with my childhood friend, holding her hands. I should've known, that there exists a connection betwixt us, at least after that. Then years passed. According to my void brain, you were close-mouthed, solo soul (You can kill me for this). Then in 9th std, we were placed in the same classroom. Even then I wasn't aware who you were! #yqbaba #postmandiaries #yqletter #LetterDay4

read more
Dear Guruji,
Don't murder me for calling your like that. 
I know insane girl, you never expect letters
From me. 
But you, my crime partner, who never got a
Gift from me, earns at least this.

(Caption)
 Dear Guruji,

Don't murder me for calling your like that. I know insane girl, you never expect letters from me. But you, my crime partner, who never got a gift from me, earns at least this.

Have I ever told you that I always admire you secretly? Oops! That's a secret no? Well, back to 2011, you were my bestie's bestie. Being a possessive lass, I yearned to see you; see what's so special with you. I even managed to get your contact number (That still saves me :-P). Actually, you weren't exceptional. Just another loon, whose spectacles were bigger than the face. A girl who looked like a skeleton. I then failed to recall about you.

After two years, I saw you coming with my childhood friend, holding her hands. I should've known, that there exists a connection betwixt us, at least after that. Then years passed. According to my void brain, you were close-mouthed, solo soul (You can kill me for this). Then in 9th std, we were placed in the same classroom. Even then I wasn't aware who you were!

Diwa

Letter Day 4: "To My Tormentor" To my tormentor, Are you still there? Or, are you finally done with me? You see, you like putting me down, don't you? You also love to see me cry. I hope you're done and that you're tired of the never-ending accusations and insinuations that you throw, oh so copiously, on me. It all started with me trusting you--believing that you were merely protecting me and my assets. I let you into my life because you were someone, I thought, I knew quite well enough. Well #yqbaba #diwa #postmandiaries #never_again #LetterDay4

read more
To my tormentor,

Are you still there? Or, are you 
finally done with me? You see, 
you like putting me down, 
don't you? You also love to see 
me cry. I hope you're done and 
that you're tired of the 
never-ending accusations and 
insinuations that you throw, 
oh so copiously, on me. 

(CAPTION) Letter Day 4: "To My Tormentor"

To my tormentor,

Are you still there? Or, are you finally done with me? You see, you like putting me down, don't you? You also love to see me cry. I hope you're done and that you're tired of the never-ending accusations and insinuations that you throw, oh so copiously, on me. 

It all started with me trusting you--believing that you were merely protecting me and my assets. I let you into my life because you were someone, I thought, I knew quite well enough. Well

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification