Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best convotoquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best convotoquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about forever living is it a con, estemos a cuentas con dios, con meaning in hindi, hindi video con 20, house of feelings convo,

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Diwa

ConvoQuote: "How To Be In Love?" •Tatay - Filipino term for Father. #howtobeinlove #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Me: Tatay, how to be in love? I've been searching for a trending topic to write about. Yet all the popular pieces online are quotes, memes, and narratives about love. 🙁

Tatay: Ahahaha! 😂 Sorry, I don't know anything about that. Why don't you write about how you fell for ***? 😁

Me: Yuckkk... I wasn't even in love that time. 🙄

Tay: You don't say... I think I remember that you were crying for him not so long ago, dear. 🤔

Me: Really?! 😮 Nah, nah, nah. That wasn't me. 😒 ConvoQuote: "How To Be In Love?"

•Tatay - Filipino term for Father. 

#HowToBeInLove #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "Forewarning" #Forewarning #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"I can tell that this bizarre conversation
isn't going to end well; 
so, please, let's just not go there." ConvoToQuote: "Forewarning"

#Forewarning #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "Concern" Because--because, whatever's your lot shall affect me much. Because, you are the one I love. #concern #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"I'm not speaking 
Of anyone else;
I'm referring to you.
Anyone can have 
Whatever;
But, I'm interested
In what's bestowed 
On you." ConvoToQuote: "Concern"

Because--because, whatever's your lot shall affect me much. Because, you are the one I love.

#Concern #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "Dissent" #dissent #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"That's the problem with people;
they think that they're entitled to everything
and if they're denied something,
they create such a Herculean ruckus--
and woe betide anyone 
who contradicts their thinking."

"But, that's the trouble with people;
they believe that they know everything--
that, instead of opting 
to seek the root of a squabble,
they elect to prejudge what's happening." ConvoToQuote: "Dissent"

#Dissent #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "Prune Brain" When it seems like you're the only surviving think tank in the group. 🤣🤣🤣 #PruneBrain #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"We all have brains--
Can we all, at least, think?!
Mine's already dried up
Like a discarded prune!" ConvoToQuote: "Prune Brain"

When it seems like you're the only surviving think tank in the group. 🤣🤣🤣

#PruneBrain #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "How To Write" This was a reply to one of the comments I received. I deemed it relevant to share it via posting. As I said, writing is a lifestyle. You really just get better at it as you practice it day by day by day. #HowToWrite #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Writing is a passion. You can never really learn it via any type of formal schooling. Yes, you learn the basics of paragraph-writing; you find out the definitions of jargons like verb, noun, etc. 

However, formal education shall never be the gauge by which you get to fully grasp your craft. All I'm saying is that writing is a lifestyle. You get better at it with time and practice. 

So, just write and write and write--and read and read and read. Apply what you glean from other authors and love what you do. Because, as long as you adore what you do, you will eventually find your own style of writing. ConvoToQuote: "How To Write"

This was a reply to one of the comments I received. I deemed it relevant to share it via posting. As I said, writing is a lifestyle. You really just get better at it as you practice it day by day by day. 

#HowToWrite #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "Surviving One's Pain" #SurvivingOnesPain #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"In fact, the point of the matter, is that we are all in the center of our own hellish hell. Sometimes, we are forced to bear it all alone. Sometimes, someone offers to help. Sometimes, we are jeered at because of it. In truth, no one's life is perfect and everyone's just striving to be okay. It's a shame that most need to keep their sadness within themselves because there are those who do not know how to respect someone else's pain. Hence, lucky are those who can be themselves despite the invasive judgments of those who are so hellbent on being callous, tactless, and obtuse." ConvoToQuote: "Surviving One's Pain"

#SurvivingOnesPain #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

"ConvoToQuote: "Sarcasm" Krishnanunni 😅😅😅 #sarcasm #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
ME: "I like how I can be sarcastic in that deep, back-handed way, letting the other person think that I made such a clever joke--leaving him laughing, thinking he's so smart, and generally having a nice day." 😁😁😁

FRIEND: "Ohhhh. Wait... So, earlier, I was laughing at what you said. Ehm, was that your back-handed way of...?" 😐🤔😯😅 "ConvoToQuote: "Sarcasm"

Krishnanunni  😅😅😅

#Sarcasm #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "Mirror" Krishnanunni Kichu NOT FOR COLLAB. © Pinterest Photo. #Mirror #convotoquote #thepenfish #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"Same as yours." ConvoToQuote: "Mirror"
Krishnanunni Kichu 
NOT FOR COLLAB. 
© Pinterest Photo.
#Mirror #ConvoToQuote #thepenfish #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

CONVOTOQUOTE: "Writing Material" 😂😂 #writing_material #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Me, writing.

FRIEND: Hey, stop that already! 😒😒

ME: Ugh--why?? 😰😰

FRIEND: So difficult to be your friend. 
I'm pretty much the material for all
your pieces! 😬😬 CONVOTOQUOTE: "Writing Material"

😂😂
#writing_material #convotoquote 
#diwa #yqbaba
loader
Home