Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HowToWrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HowToWrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to write na in hindi, how to write na in chinese, how to write na, love write image, love write ups,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ravi Raj Rathore

#HowToWrite script kaise likhe janne k liye hme ak bar jarur yaad kre . #फ़िल्म

read more

atrisheartfeelings

Dedicating a #testimonial to Bobby Tiwari Bobby Tiwari I hope now you will make and use feature of testimonial. #yqbaba #yqdidi #testimonials #HowToWrite #ananttripathi #atrisheartfeelings

read more
Click on the write testimonal
And then write your post or comments and then post
It is only applicable for another's account you never make testi.for your self Dedicating a #testimonial to Bobby Tiwari

Bobby Tiwari I hope now you will make and use feature of testimonial.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #testimonials #howtowrite
#ananttripathi #atrisheartfeelings

Ajay Biswas

सिर्फ लिखना ही जरूरी नहीं होता है... 
पढ़ने वाले के दिल दिमाग पे कितना छाप छोड़ रहा है ये भी जरूरी होता है...  #impactofwriting, #wayofwriting, #howtowrite

Snigdha Agrawal

Dissected
Once again prepped up
to go under the knife
each layer pried open
to reach where it lies
words knotted together
to unleash, untie, emotions
plaqued on walls of mind
and they asked to write
a few lines!

#poem #poetry #yqbaba #yqquotes #writing #writersinspiration #writingresolution #howtowrite

Diwa

ConvoToQuote: "How To Write" This was a reply to one of the comments I received. I deemed it relevant to share it via posting. As I said, writing is a lifestyle. You really just get better at it as you practice it day by day by day. #HowToWrite #convotoquote #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Writing is a passion. You can never really learn it via any type of formal schooling. Yes, you learn the basics of paragraph-writing; you find out the definitions of jargons like verb, noun, etc. 

However, formal education shall never be the gauge by which you get to fully grasp your craft. All I'm saying is that writing is a lifestyle. You get better at it with time and practice. 

So, just write and write and write--and read and read and read. Apply what you glean from other authors and love what you do. Because, as long as you adore what you do, you will eventually find your own style of writing. ConvoToQuote: "How To Write"

This was a reply to one of the comments I received. I deemed it relevant to share it via posting. As I said, writing is a lifestyle. You really just get better at it as you practice it day by day by day. 

#HowToWrite #ConvoToQuote #diwa #yqbaba

swaranjali sawan

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification