Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best positivepou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best positivepou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about positive quotes in hindi about life, giftedness is a positive deviation, happy and positive quotes, just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day, positive quotes about anxiety and depression,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Sourajita D

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #positivepou #sourajita #sadiquafathima #asparklinsoul #Aurora Madeeha Fatima পৌ ষা লী elated with the poke guys. 😄😄 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers

read more
I write
 coz 
may be 
"he" deserves! #yqbaba #wildwhispers #positivepou #sourajita  #sadiquafathima  #asparklinsoul #aurora 
Madeeha Fatima  
পৌ ষা লী 
elated with the poke guys. 😄😄  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Wild Whispers

Suparas Jain

मैं उठता गुबार धुंए सा,
तू मंद पुरवाई,
जो मुझमें समा रहा है।  #yqbaba #yqdidi #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima  #aurora #positivepou  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sajalsays

Suparas Jain

#yqbaba #wildwhispers whispering_with_naś #nivi #positivepou #Aurora #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers #sajalsays

read more
But a piece of 
my heart 
somewhere
knows that 
we already had a 
pious bond that is 
actually too the story 
of an oyster n 
the drop alters into pearl. #yqbaba #wildwhispers #whispering_with_naś #nivi #positivepou  #aurora  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sajalsays

Suparas Jain

When love couldnt travel beyond boundaries #yqbaba #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima #Aurora #nivi #positivepou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers #sajalsays

read more
And it continues until 
I altered in a dark night 
before the welkin 
realised, 
it was dawn 
all over again to 
fades me in all senses.
This is how 
I forestabbed me.  When love couldnt travel beyond 
boundaries

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima  #aurora #nivi #positivepou  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sajalsays

Jaismine Khalsa

The aura of love open for collab . #yqbaba #wildwhispers #positivepou #sadiquafathima whispering_with_naś #Aurora #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers #jaisminekhalsa

read more
May be 
coz the
'Hard Times'
Without you 
Was really
'Hard'...  The aura of love
open for collab .

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #positivepou  #sadiquafathima #whispering_with_naś #aurora   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Wild Whispers #jaisminekhalsa

Diwa

His touch!
His touch seemed
Like livewire,
Rousing goosebumps--
Awakening
My core. #wildwhispers #sadiquafathima #aurora #positivepou #nivi #diwa #devfantasy  #YourQuoteAndMine

Diwa

Picture credit - Pinterest #yqbaba #ayushidns #itsmuskii #positivepou #diwa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi Singh DNS This girl is hyper! She's only 13 years old; yet, she can create oeuvres with such depth. ♥️

read more
Cease this simpering, manifold collision;
Unravel the mask that enshrouds thy soul.
Draw the gleaming blade, my darling;
Slay me, this instance, and permit me 
To pour forth in saccharine drops of poesy. Picture credit - Pinterest
#yqbaba #ayushidns #itsmuskii #positivepou #diwa #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ayushi Singh DNS

This girl is hyper! She's only 13 years old; yet, she can create oeuvres with such depth. ♥️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification