Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pranayama Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pranayama Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhastrika pranayama benefits in hindi, pranayama and its benefits, different types of pranayama and their benefits, different pranayama and their benefits, types of pranayama and their benefits,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Shruthi U

The 3 things I used to say to myself during pranayama:
1. Inhale the positivity from the universe and exhale the negativity from your body and mind.
2. Inhale love and exhale hatred.
3. Inhale the strength to love life and exhale all the weakness. #aboutme #yoga #pranayama #healthy #lifestyle #love_life #live_life

Amit Jotwani

There was a time,                                                
								when my standard solution,                            		
													to all my problems;                                              		
													was a chilled beer ,                                              	
															 a red Marlboro,                            	
												and some rock 'n' roll.              		
											Life, you have changed,                                                			
									those solutions don't seem                               		
														to work anymore.                                                  		
								Somehow yoga, pranayama,                	
															and a satvik diet,           	
											can't achieve that same                                           	
												instantaneous nirvana.                                       
										Give me that simple world                                 		
																	all over again.                         #solution #chilledbeer #Marlboro #rock&roll #yoga #pranayama #diet #instantnirvana #simplelife #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification