Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabwiththesatireattire Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabwiththesatireattire Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love coll 390, collected stories and pictures that reflect wit and humour, col ajay kumar sharma 110, hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, kya coll h hum 3,

• 2 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #losingidentitytsa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
given by others, I am at ease
This false identity that is my heavy clothing feels suffocating
Losing it is a victory for the self in me.
Nakedness is beautiful
Nakedness is comforting
I need no identity..simply nothing to be me
Let me just be.. nobody Collaboration with The Satire Attire
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #losingidentitytsa #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The Satire Attire

Chitra Iyer

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #paintsa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
The arrows of pain are shot from the bow of a dead past brought alive by a mind where memories lie buried and thoughts dig deep. Collaboration with The Satire Attire 
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #paintsa #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Dual Collaboration Challenge. Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #justbecausetsa #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
I take life seriously

I've lost my sense of humour Dual Collaboration Challenge.

Collaboration with The Satire Attire
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #justbecausetsa #challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

Radha Raghuram

How do you check whether your love is real? Do you try a set of questions or observe their actions or you set some challenges for them? Brew your thoughts well, before you spill some beans. Collaboration with The Satire Attire #checklovetsa #Tsa #yqbaba #Collab #collabwiththesatireattire #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
Follow the conventional method of " Let it free, if it comes back to you, it's meant to be yours", no other check is required for love that is pure and real.... How do you check whether your love is real? Do you try a set of questions or observe their actions or you set some challenges for them? Brew your thoughts well, before you spill some beans.

#checklovetsa #tsa  #yqbaba #collab #collabwiththesatireattire  #YourQuoteAndMine

Radha Raghuram

Dual Collaboration Challenge. Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #justbecausetsa #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
I am not Aggressive ...

I am Submissive .... Dual Collaboration Challenge.

#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #justbecausetsa #challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

Radha Raghuram

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #losingidentitytsa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
It is like as though I am naked even with my clothes on... Collaboration with The Satire Attire
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #losingidentitytsa #YourQuoteAndMine

Radha Raghuram

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #jigsawtsa #yqbaba #philosophy Quote Stitchers Aesthetic Thoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
Pieces of Love
Pieces of Life
Pieces of Hate
Pieces of Inhibitions
Pieces of Complexes
Piece of Peace 
Piece of Happiness
Pieces of Sorrow
Pieces of Reflections
Pieces of Appreciations

#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #jigsawtsa #yqbaba #philosophy
Quote Stitchers Aesthetic Thoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

Radha Raghuram

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #paintsa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
Because I feed my inhibiton and insecurity so much that they end up eating me whole...and I am left no more for any one to hurt me... Collaboration with The Satire Attire 
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #paintsa #YourQuoteAndMine

Radha Raghuram

Collaboration with The Satire Attire #Collab #Tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #weavehearttsa #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with The Satire Attire

read more
All those cross stitches of love, compassion, humanity, integrity, sensibility and most importantly faith and hope.... Collaboration with The Satire Attire 
#collab #tsa #collabwiththesatireattire #yqbaba #weavehearttsa #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification