Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndheldtogether Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndheldtogether Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd quotes, dnd exam time status, check dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Madhu Jain

Good morning, writers! 😊 "I have always felt that a human being could only be saved by another human being. I am aware that we do not save each other very often. But I am also aware that we save each other some of the time." - James Baldwin Did you know? 🌸 Founded in 2008, Rang De is a Bengaluru-based peer-to-peer micro-investment organisation, focused on helping farmers, artisans and small businesses by raising social investments. Habba, a sister concern of the organisation, has offered an alt #Inspiration #lifelessons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #rakshabandhan #yqdnd #dndheldtogether

read more
are never lonely in
any situations holding 
each other's hand the 
chain of love goes on 
enriching hopeful lives.  Good morning, writers! 😊
"I have always felt that a human being could only be saved by another human being. I am aware that we do not save each other very often. But I am also aware that we save each other some of the time."
- James Baldwin

Did you know? 🌸
Founded in 2008, Rang De is a Bengaluru-based peer-to-peer micro-investment organisation, focused on helping farmers, artisans and small businesses by raising social investments. Habba, a sister concern of the organisation, has offered an alt

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

they complement
each other's beauty,
As both seem to be
incomplete without each other.

Held together by trust
they praise each other's
contribution to a beautiful scenery,
Yet are completely lost
in quest of finding each other. #the_undervalued_nib

#yqdnd #dndheldtogether #yqbaba #rakshabandhan #inspiration #lifelessons  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Radha Raghuram

Good morning, writers! 😊 "I have always felt that a human being could only be saved by another human being. I am aware that we do not save each other very often. But I am also aware that we save each other some of the time." - James Baldwin Did you know? 🌸 Founded in 2008, Rang De is a Bengaluru-based peer-to-peer micro-investment organisation, focused on helping farmers, artisans and small businesses by raising social investments. Habba, a sister concern of the organisation, has offered an alternative livelihood - making rakhis - to 1000 artisans from around the country. Apart from engaging the artisans, they have also come up with a campaign 'Jai Jawan, Jai Artisan' where people can buy these handmade eco-friendly rakhis and send it to a soldier along with a message. "The idea came to us a few days ago after a distressing phone call from a group of artisans in Uttarakhand, who were looking for help to sell 10,000 rakhis they had made from ringal bamboo, a native variety. After speaking with Army officials, we realised that the with schools closed this year, the soldiers will not receive rakhis from students," said Ramakrishna N, the co-founder of Rang De. #Inspiration #lifelessons #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #rakshabandhan #yqdnd #dndheldtogether

read more
Are the strings of hope and faith.. Good morning, writers! 😊
"I have always felt that a human being could only be saved by another human being. I am aware that we do not save each other very often. But I am also aware that we save each other some of the time."
- James Baldwin

Did you know? 🌸
Founded in 2008, Rang De is a Bengaluru-based peer-to-peer micro-investment organisation, focused on helping farmers, artisans and small businesses by raising social investments. Habba, a sister concern of the organisation, has offered an alternative livelihood - making rakhis - to 1000 artisans from around the country. Apart from engaging the artisans, they have also come up with a campaign 'Jai Jawan, Jai Artisan' where people can buy these handmade eco-friendly rakhis and send it to a soldier along with a message.

"The idea came to us a few days ago after a distressing phone call from a group of artisans in Uttarakhand, who were looking for help to sell 10,000 rakhis they had made from ringal bamboo, a native variety. After speaking with Army officials, we realised that the with schools closed this year, the soldiers will not receive rakhis from students," said Ramakrishna N, the co-founder of Rang De.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification