Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best akki_r Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best akki_r Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about korle akki in english, akki and ankit, rohit kumar akki, happy birthday akki, rohit kumar akki 110,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sanchali Desai

#shirt #yqbaba #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r Collaborating with Arvin Stark Collaborating with R. A. Collaborating with Just Mendy

read more
 I still feel his voice in my mind when I am Text Messaging  #shirt #yqbaba #challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r
Collaborating with Arvin Stark 
Collaborating with R. A.
Collaborating with Just Mendy

Madhu Jain

love #restrictions #yqbaba #akki_r #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Blue Heart💙😈 Collaborating with Sameeksha

read more
Their behaviour
Our karmas.  #love #restrictions #yqbaba #akki_r  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Blue Heart💙😈
Collaborating with Sameeksha

Madhu Jain

❤🌼❤ #divinesid #marvellousmandakini OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbulbsbg1 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #latenightquotes #akki_r

read more
I'm a soul
He is my enlightenment
That's my journey to
path of salvation.

❤🌼❤ #divinesid #marvellousmandakini

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATbulbsbg1
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Sakshi Jasrotia

#shirt #yqbaba #Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r Collaborating with Arvin Stark Collaborating with R. A. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Just Mendy

read more
I still feel 
his warmth in 
my cold body. #shirt #yqbaba #challenge #YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r
Collaborating with Arvin Stark 
Collaborating with R. A. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

Saviour sorcerer... 😂😂😂 #curse #againsttheworld #yqbaba #akki_r #onesidedlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Forsaken Melodyᵃᵏᵏⁱ Collaborating with Deepika .. 🖤 Collaborating with Sethuraman M

read more

You only look wicked
from outside.
I am wicked all inside 🙂 Saviour sorcerer... 😂😂😂

#curse  #againsttheworld 
#yqbaba #akki_r #onesidedlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Forsaken Melodyᵃᵏᵏⁱ
Collaborating with Deepika .. 🖤
Collaborating with Sethuraman M

Dilse Alfaazz

Smjh aaye toh bta daena 😜 life #Death #hereafter #separation #YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r Collaborating with Rooh ♡ 😛 Collaborating with Akki ✪ Collaborating with Just Mendy Collaborating with Seema Jain

read more
No, one inherits this world forever.
Yet we want to double everything we have until our last
breathe. When you leave this world your hand holds nothing. Smjh aaye toh bta daena 😜

#life #death #hereafter  #separation
#YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r
Collaborating with Rooh ♡  😛
Collaborating with Akki ✪
Collaborating with Seema Jain

Sonia Dey

Please complete it please 🙏 #completeit #incomplete #poem love #onesidedlove #yqbaba #akki_r #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Forsaken Melodyᵃᵏᵏⁱ

read more
He is 
wordless, 
She is
clueless, 
Their life is
breathless.  Please complete it please 🙏

#completeit
#incomplete 
#poem
#love #onesidedlove 
#yqbaba #akki_r  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Forsaken Melodyᵃᵏᵏⁱ

Madhav Jha

3,4,5.. step bhi bta do plz Collab kro aur step btao👻👻👻👻👻 #yqbaba #Expectations #Hell #YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r Collaborating with Aayush Snigdha Paul Collaborating with Tearing Joker 🃏 Collaborating with Ruchithã

read more
imagining that imagination that created that expectation which ruined it and led to a smile which is still in imagination is what left in imagination. 3,4,5.. step bhi bta do plz

Collab kro aur step btao👻👻👻👻👻

#yqbaba #expectations #hell #YourQuoteAndMine #akki_r
Collaborating with Aayush Snigdha Paul 
Collaborating with Tearing Joker 🃏
Collaborating with Ruchithã

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification