Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best untouchedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best untouchedlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thy word is a lamp unto my feet lyrics, kamsin the untouched movie wiki in hindi, kamsin the untouched released in 1997 cast, kamsin the untouched released in 1997, kamsin the untouched movie wiki,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sunbin 1

અજાણી પ્રીતના એકાદ અધકચરા ભરોસા પર
હૃદય રમતું મૂકી દીધું અકસ્માતોના રસ્તા પર........

#unseenbeauty #untouchedlove #touchedsoul #heart #accident #gujaratiquotes #kritika

hansmeet kour

Whenever and wherever I look at her, I feel a strong desire to hug and kiss her. I fantasize wildest of desires with her. Perhaps this is what love is making me do. But I never do so in reality. I want her to walk head held high and win respect till the time I win her forever. This is what I am doing for love. 
Love is not just an emotion or a puppet under the control of hormones. Love is a being. I am love, you are love, we all are love if felt untouched..!! #untouchedlove
#love
#fantasy
#commitment
#desire
#hans11 
#yourquotebaba 
#restzone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification