Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ATmyroomsings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ATmyroomsings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tairta hua atm kahan hai, 1bar to atm, atm near me, zaba atm near me, paytm ka atm,

• 3 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
slow and rhythmic Song 
With a small spark 
reflecting from the window 
Entering my room OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #personify #YoPeWriMo

read more
a soothing refrain OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha
For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

Nandipati Kalyani

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there. • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #personify #YoPeWriMo

read more
a song to quiet children 
And lull them to sleep

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

BG Credits ~ Shubhra Singha
For suggestions, DM us on Insta (LINK IN BIO) or create a private quote using the hashtag "suggestAT" and tag us there.

Dr.J.Kavitha

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
melody to attract you in
and followed by
rap to move with you.

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings

Madhav Jha

read more
the airy fairy tales with joyous droplets in morning persuadly rings,

the easterlies have let showered the blessings with some fearsome winds,
the house is now cleansed with collective rain entering the floor cooling down by doors and windows it hinges,
her neary is felt like she astounded but happy as well as she sings,
and i, the instrumental making out her heart , 
this music will be caught forever, 
it's a promise within only my doors and windows,
I swear nobody dares, 
I practised hard to keep her forever within my life,
As lively current flowing my mind 
always clinching my heart,
 now i also sings. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmyroomsings

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification