Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best IAmAThing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best IAmAThing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hope is the thing with feathers meaning in marathi, hope is the thing with feathers figure of speech, quote hope is the thing with feathers, hope is the thing with feathers english workshop, hope is the thing with feathers central idea,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Roohi Bhargava

#IAmAThing Challenge initiated by Debashis Sarmah Nominated by Diksha Lamba

read more
एक छोटा सा खिलौना हूँ मैं, 
एक प्यारी सी मुस्काती गुड़िया हूँ मैं, 
हवा में उड़ता रंग-बिरंगा गुब्बारा हूँ मैं, 
बच्चे खिलखिलाते हैं,
बड़े मुस्कराते हैं,
एक तुम ही हो जो मुझे देखकर भी अनदेखा कर देते हो। 
 #iamathing Challenge initiated by Debashis Sarmah 
Nominated by Diksha Lamba

Sai Manohar

#IAmAThing Here you go Mahathi Anand "They said, I was but a pen in her palms. I smiled, for her secret was safe with me." #pen #object #personification

read more

For the most part, fiddled between your slender fingers, slipping away to the ground, absent minded as you brave a boring class. In some timeless moments, rolling across your lips as you intensely ponder upon a deep observation. On some occasions, even the make-do replacement in your silky hair for the knotted bun as you prance out in a rush. Yet other times, when you doze away midway, reading into the midnight, the unplanned bookmark in your novel. And on these moonlit nights, the silent craftsman who carves your love into the parchment for that secret crush. They think I'm just your modern quill. Don't worry, my darling, your secret is safe with me.

Yours faithfully,
Your blue Cello 'fine-grip'
 #IAmAThing
Here you go Mahathi Anand

"They said, I was but a pen in her palms. 
I smiled, for her secret was safe with me."

#pen #object #personification

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification