Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best object Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best object Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about . a translation is applied to an object by, attempt to de-reference a null object, assigning reference to an object, the integrity of a moving object depends on, hotness of an object is determined by its,

• 66 Followers
  • 220 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shubhro K

#object मक़बूल है हर शह बस तेरे एक क़ानून से ऐतराज है, कभी आंधी थे जो, अब हवा की मर्ज़ी के मोहताज हैं। #शायरी

read more
mute video

parineeta

Har ek chiz ko har ek insaan ek alag perspective se dekhta hai...
Jo us chiz ke aneko definition de sakta hai..
its the beauty of the object and the observations both,which makes the observer as well as the object 'unique' multiple times!!! #unique #object #observation #observer #existence

Manasseh Ayinaparthi

Object and Objective is Similar for us ;
But just , the
Observing and Opinions are Different . #object #objective #similar but #observing #opinions #different

atiya mahzabeen

Object art 😇 #viral #trends #Artist #object #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Shivi Rajput

She tries her hard to wash her past away.
 But Heart is so strange object. #strange # heart #object 
#strangelife #pastlife 
#yqquoteoftheday #yqbaba

Sai Manohar

#IAmAThing Here you go Mahathi Anand "They said, I was but a pen in her palms. I smiled, for her secret was safe with me." #pen #object #personification

read more

For the most part, fiddled between your slender fingers, slipping away to the ground, absent minded as you brave a boring class. In some timeless moments, rolling across your lips as you intensely ponder upon a deep observation. On some occasions, even the make-do replacement in your silky hair for the knotted bun as you prance out in a rush. Yet other times, when you doze away midway, reading into the midnight, the unplanned bookmark in your novel. And on these moonlit nights, the silent craftsman who carves your love into the parchment for that secret crush. They think I'm just your modern quill. Don't worry, my darling, your secret is safe with me.

Yours faithfully,
Your blue Cello 'fine-grip'
 #IAmAThing
Here you go Mahathi Anand

"They said, I was but a pen in her palms. 
I smiled, for her secret was safe with me."

#pen #object #personification

Funny Singh🐼

Koi koi motivational video dekhkar yahi to lagta hai na...ki duniyan ka raja mai hi banunga ab😂😂😂 After 2 days... Mujhse barbaad aur koi ni is duniya me😐😐😂😂 Thanks for poke Nitya Pandey #Humour #funnysingh #motivationvideos #object 🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2385. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Motivational
Videos😝

Koi koi motivational video dekhkar yahi to lagta hai na...ki duniyan ka raja mai hi banunga ab😂😂😂
After 2 days...
Mujhse barbaad aur koi ni is duniya me😐😐😂😂

Thanks for poke Nitya Pandey
#humour #funnysingh #motivationvideos #object
🤟Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2385.

Tauheed Shahbaz Anwar

Pleasure drive . Love Life #Journeys #spiritual #Physical #object #Pleasures #yqbaba

read more
सारे के सारे वफा कर गए 
इश्क को हाय खुदा कर गए  Pleasure drive .

#Love #Life #Journeys #spiritual 
#Physical #Object #Pleasures #YQbaba

Ansh Rajora

#object = #Manifested world #Subject = #our true self दृष्टा एवम् दृष्टान्त💐💐 #yqbaba #Asfar #the1 #Divine

read more
As far as i know 
we are 
lost in 
the objects
So blindly
That
We don't 
have time
To look at the subject💗 #Object = #manifested world
#Subject = #our true self
दृष्टा एवम् दृष्टान्त💐💐
#yqbaba #asfar #the1 #divine

Untalkative_One

"Gal beta. Where's the bottle you use?" my mother asked "Threw it. It's mouth was leaking. " I replied with a smirk #Second #Challenge #done #word #Conversation #convo #Funny #object #Bottle #noir #pacifico #white #yourquote #myquote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
"Why don't u ever fill me up" my bottle complained. 
"I would rather fill my girl" I joked 
"She dumped you" my bottle smirked.................... .
For the last time  "Gal beta. Where's the bottle you use?" my mother asked 
"Threw it. It's mouth was leaking. " I replied with a smirk

#second #challenge #done #word #conversation #convo #funny #object #bottle #noir #pacifico #white #yourquote #myquote #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification