Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rznapowrimo_23 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rznapowrimo_23 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzn full form, rzn meaning, rzn, apo apo in english, apo ap us,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Paradoxical Penman

Hello Resties! ❤️ April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! Today's Phrase ~ MY HEART HAS A SHADOW 🎁The best poems will be given testimonials! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo22 #rznapowrimo_23

read more
where my desires play peek-a-boo. Hello Resties! ❤️

April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! 

Today's Phrase ~ MY HEART HAS A SHADOW

🎁The best poems will be given testimonials!

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

//HE// Compromised dream job To take over family business And ready to get marry to girl on parents wish Struggling between his dreams and marriage life //SHE// #yqbaba #restzone #rznapowrimo_23 #poems_with_priya #rznapowrimo2022

read more
//HE//

Compromised dream job
To take over family business 
And ready to get marry to  girl on parents wish
Struggling between his dreams and marriage life

//SHE//

Compromised dreams and passion
To get married for parents wish
And with no option said "YES" to marriage
Struggling to open her voice to her parents

*FULL PIECE IN CAPTION* //HE//

Compromised dream job
To take over family business 
And ready to get marry to  girl on parents wish
Struggling between his dreams and marriage life

//SHE//

Dr Upama Singh

Hello Resties! ❤️ April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! Today's Phrase ~ MY HEART HAS A SHADOW 🎁The best poems will be given testimonials! #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rznaprowrimo22 #rznapowrimo_23

read more
just reflection of you
because you reside
inside my heart Hello Resties! ❤️

April is National Poetry Writing Month so let's write poems each day with our prompts! 

साहस

read more
And that's called jinni Hello Resties! ❤️

साहस

read more
                                         Tell someone
And she said that my heart is widow Hello Resties! ❤️

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification